+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Only negative I would say was the standard of refereeing was abysmal as it always is.
    The ref was particularly poor today in my opinion.
    Some very strange decisions given against us.

I know they have a tough job, but they don't half bring a lot of **** on themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well done, he’s a class act.

NOW

Where’s everyone who said Duk was fat and useless?
    Whoever said Duk was fat and useless needs their head examined.

The guy is probably the most talented player we have had since Eoin Jess.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    The ref was particularly poor today in my opinion.
    Some very strange decisions given against us.

I know they have a tough job, but they don't half bring a lot of **** on themselves.
    It seems to be happening every week with us,everything gets var checked against us.

Last week they were looking at a var check at a possible red card for a Miovski challenge when it clearly wasn’t.

The goal Kilmarnock scored at the end was so obviously offside it was never worth var checking but they still did.

There are plenty of other examples I could mention but var is just proving how much the sfa have it in for us.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Whoever said Duk was fat and useless needs their head examined.

The guy is probably the most talented player we have had since Eoin Jess.
    To be fair he was a little overweight when we signed him and nobody had any idea of his ability, but the general consensus nowadays that every player we sign is shyte.

Ramadani, Miovski & Clarkson have been class acts for us this season in my opinion.

Duk has been nothing short of sensational though. You are on the edge of your seat when he has the ball. We don't often see players like that at Pittodrie and my only hope is that we can keep him for next season.

Clarkson was very good yesterday. Robbo’s just moved him forward a tad, and his own movement - twice put through on his own, and played in Miovski/Duncan himself - was a joy. He’ll be hard to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Clarkson was very good yesterday. Robbo’s just moved him forward a tad, and his own movement - twice put through on his own, and played in Miovski/Duncan himself - was a joy. He’ll be hard to replace.
    That he will.
    Been great watching the loon progress.

I love the quick passing he does. Tries some audacious stuff at times. Sometimes it doesn't come off, but great to watch nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    That he will.
    Been great watching the loon progress.

I love the quick passing he does. Tries some audacious stuff at times. Sometimes it doesn't come off, but great to watch nonetheless.
    I don’t think he’ll be in Klopp’s immediate plans, but given that bigger names than ours attempted to lure him away on loan in January, I think that he may end up rented to one of them in 23-24. He’s been a joy to watch in recent weeks, and seeing a loanee joyfully join in with the collegiate goal celebrations adds to the charm.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234