+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Play-Off Final Tickets - Warning!

Play-Off Final Tickets - Warning!

From Notts' OS...

"Following this afternoon’s National League announcement regarding tickets for the 2022-23 play-off final on Saturday 13 May (3pm), supporters are advised that anyone who purchases during the early-bird window would be seated in a NEUTRAL zone at Wembley Stadium.

At 2pm today, clubs were informed for the first time that the league would be going on sale with early bird tickets at 4pm – with special prices being offered until 27 April.

Mindful of our potential participation, we urgently sought more information on these arrangements and received confirmation that early-bird tickets will be for a neutral zone and cannot be transferred to any club’s designated end once participating teams are confirmed.

Therefore, we strongly advise Notts supporters who would want to sit exclusively among their fellow fans, should we qualify, to NOT purchase an early-bird ticket.

The league have confirmed that general pricing details will not be announced until the end of the early-bird purchase period (27 April).

We will provide a further update subject to our involvement."

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2023/april/play-off-final-early-bird-tickets-050423/
    Last edited by SwalePie; 06-04-2023 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Year correction!

Play Off Final tickets

Are on early bird pricing at £20. Hopefully won't be needed.

[Threads merged]

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    From Notts' OS...

"Following this afternoon’s National League announcement regarding tickets for the 2023-24 play-off final on Saturday 13 May (3pm), supporters are advised that anyone who purchases during the early-bird window would be seated in a NEUTRAL zone at Wembley Stadium.

At 2pm today, clubs were informed for the first time that the league would be going on sale with early bird tickets at 4pm – with special prices being offered until 27 April.

Mindful of our potential participation, we urgently sought more information on these arrangements and received confirmation that early-bird tickets will be for a neutral zone and cannot be transferred to any club’s designated end once participating teams are confirmed.

Therefore, we strongly advise Notts supporters who would want to sit exclusively among their fellow fans, should we qualify, to NOT purchase an early-bird ticket.

The league have confirmed that general pricing details will not be announced until the end of the early-bird purchase period (27 April).

We will provide a further update subject to our involvement."

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2023/april/play-off-final-early-bird-tickets-050423/
    Hopefully we wont be in the National League to qualify for the 2023-2024 Play Off finals!

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    Hopefully we wont be in the National League to qualify for the 2023-2024 Play Off finals!
    Haha I didn't notice that! They've corrected it now.

What a Vanarama Ding-Dong.

Following yesterday's announcement regarding the Vanarama National League Promotion Final Early Bird ticket offer we have an important update for supporters.

Contrary to previous messaging, supporters who purchase an Early Bird ticket WILL be permitted to request they be moved to their team's section of Wembley Stadium if their team reaches the Promotion Final.

When the two finalists are known, fans will need to contact Wembley Stadium and request they are issued a ticket for the end their supported team are allocated.

Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased through the Wembley Ticket Portal

https://www.thenationalleague.org.uk...d-ticket-75508

Notts have posted another update for the play-offs, confirming the early bird offer for the final and that you will be able to move to a Notts area if we get there. At £10 a ticket for over 60’s I might grab one, nothing to lose as I could always go and watch Borehamwood v Bromley in the final and sit wherever I want in the near empty arena.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...ickets-050423/

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Notts have posted another update for the play-offs, confirming the early bird offer for the final and that you will be able to move to a Notts area if we get there. At £10 a ticket for over 60’s I might grab one, nothing to lose as I could always go and watch Borehamwood v Bromley in the final and sit wherever I want in the near empty arena.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...ickets-050423/
    Be lucky if there is 15000 if that happens. You would expect around 50-55k if its Notts versus Spireites.

Does anyone know if you buy the early bird and transfer to Notts, should we reach the final, if you’re transfer to the tier 1 or tier 2 band of tickets?
    I’m contemplating taking the gamble but not if we’re then in cr@p seats, when we transfer!

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    Does anyone know if you buy the early bird and transfer to Notts, should we reach the final, if you’re transfer to the tier 1 or tier 2 band of tickets?
    I’m contemplating taking the gamble but not if we’re then in cr@p seats, when we transfer!
    Given the pricing I would suspect that it would be the crap seats.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    I am thinking of emailing Notts to ask that same question. It’s also the reason I’m holding back for now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast