+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ❔Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Wrexham AFC 10.04.23 [NL]

❔Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Wrexham AFC 10.04.23 [NL]

Wrexham 2 - 3 Notts

Rodrigues, Langstaff, Scott

1,234 Notts fans

Remember you can also enter your detailed predictions on NCS' Prediction League here

If we managed to keep a clean sheet on Monday it would be the first time Notts have gone four league games without conceding (within the same season) since September 2017.

Only lost once at the Racecourse in 6 visits, that one defeat ironically coming in the season they went out of the league. Never lost to them in the NL home or away.

I think we will get a result but we have to go for the win and I expect LW will be telling the players that.

Wrexham 0 Notts 1

Heart says 0-2 but head wins 1-1 Rodders 1206

Wrexham 1 Notts 2 Langstaff and Nemane.

Prediction is a 2-1 win for Notts.
    However, I just hope the game is settled by two teams battling it out, rather than incompetent refereeing or somebody throwing themselves to the ground in the penalty area (no names mentioned of course).

Wrexham 1 Notts 3

Langstaff x1 Rodders x1 Austin x1

Wrexham 3 v 1 Notts

Title hopes ended at a raucous racecourse. No shame in losing there as all bar one has. Unfortunately the big game, the big crowd, the poor pitch, the big atmosphere, the bike side's big time players and being away on the TV cameras is just too much.

Entertaining game, but ultimate disappointment at the hardest fixture of the season by far.

A penalty in the game
    Mullin scores
    Away attendance - sell out. Can you imagine the ticket sales if they didn't have a battered old three sided ground?

1-1, Cameron, 1145 from Notts. Title is still within grasp, but only just, hoping for another favour from Barnet, Borehamwood or Torquay.

Flameless dragons 1- Silverware stealing Magpies 2

I expect it will be a high scoring game. Both sides are lethal going forward but somewhat leaky at the back.

I think the last few games between us and Wrexham have been relatively exciting with lots of chances for both sides, even though they have been relatively low on goals.

I honestly think we are in a better position psychologically than they are. I'm going for a rip-roaring Wrexham 3 Notts 4 with penalties given and not given, sendings off, brawls, the whole 9 yards.

I can't wait.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast