+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Crystal Palace ***Matchday Thread***

I read somewhere that Garcia decided to play MB Marsch style fast attacking football. Why or why change something that's working ffs.

Embarrassing today - hopefully make amends against Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I read somewhere that Garcia decided to play MB Marsch style fast attacking football. Why or why change something that's working ffs.
    Disgusting performance, you can't blame the manager for that. So many players simply didn't turn up in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    Disgusting performance, you can't blame the manager for that. So many players simply didn't turn up in the 2nd half.
    I know but he has some blame they came out in the second half with the mids pushing up the ground and so on.
    Did Harrison play a blinder as the last time he signed a contract he went missing?

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I know but he has some blame they came out in the second half with the mids pushing up the ground and so on.
    Did Harrison play a blinder as the last time he signed a contract he went missing?
    Still wouldn't blame him, players on the pitch need to read the game and defend properly.

I can't name 1 player that played well in the second half. We were taken to school by a bang average team with pacy wingers and who can play on the counter. They did nothing unpredictable or special.

Think everyone got a tad over-excited with the win over Forest.

Palace are (even under Vieira) a very different proposition and even without Zaha their league position belies the talent they have. Didn't expect a capitulation like we saw in the 2nd half, but the fact that Olise provided 3 assists shows they have some awesome talent and we obviously failed to manage/control them second half.

Fuming with that performance - complete and utter bottle job 2nd half.

Liverpool will hammer us a week on Monday.

All the good work undone in one gutless 2nd half performance and the psychological damage that result will have done will take some time to recover from.

What a pisser!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Think everyone got a tad over-excited with the win over Forest.

Palace are (even under Vieira) a very different proposition and even without Zaha their league position belies the talent they have. Didn't expect a capitulation like we saw in the 2nd half, but the fact that Olise provided 3 assists shows they have some awesome talent and we obviously failed to manage/control them second half.
    What you said they have heaps of talent don't know why they are down so far. I picked them to win and didn't expect it to be that bad though I feel sick.

thought we were turning a corner, but that was back to the worst of the bielsa era defending. Ayling & Firpo in particular were a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    Worst performance of the season for me - players should be ashamed - and how much have we blown on Rutter???

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)