+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Duff/Huddersfield

Hudders fan on News Now talking about Duff.

“Ultimately, I'd perhaps prefer a more experienced 'name' to be given the role, and someone with more contacts at EPL clubs to aid recruitment”.

And that ladies and gentlemen is why Hudders are in the hole that they are in now.
    Trying to recruit managers and players that have been around the block a few times and have cost the club £££millions.
    Salvage man Warnock has made a fortune digging clubs out of holes caused by directors following that old fashioned route of football business.
    Thank goodness Barnsley are no longer in that rat race.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Hudders fan on News Now talking about Duff.

“Ultimately, I'd perhaps prefer a more experienced 'name' to be given the role, and someone with more contacts at EPL clubs to aid recruitment”.

And that ladies and gentlemen is why Hudders are in the hole that they are in now.
    Trying to recruit managers and players that have been around the block a few times and have cost the club £££millions.
    Salvage man Warnock has made a fortune digging clubs out of holes caused by directors following that old fashioned route of football business.
    Thank goodness Barnsley are no longer in that rat race.
    Conway appoints Warnock last season when Poya was set on by the club and my bet is that we'd still be a championship club right now.

When Duff leaves I expect Genius James will have the right head coach to succeed Duff. We live in hope.

For a while last season I did think we were going to stay up, when we finally started winning home games in Feb/Mar. But it didn't last long did it, and we were relegated with a whimper.
    Whether Schopp or Asbaghi ever really had the full respect of the players, obviously we don't know for sure. But their attitude and whether they actually cared either, was also questioned.
    And as I/we have already suggested, Colin W*ker surely would have done what was asked of him, and kept us up. Or at least he would have cared and made sure we kept fighting till the end.

These seem to be just rubbish rumours at the moment, and lets hope they stay that way!.
    But for a start I think Colin W*ker is only there for this season, regardless of where they finish. So if they do stay up and if we don't go up, could they tempt the Duffer away from us ?. 😥

According to the locals round here ( who think he has already signed a contract….) … He already has a pad sorted up Fixby. Thats why his Mrs has been up this week.
    Wagner turned it down again apparently … reyt posh place…..( just half a mile from Deighton where theres a murder every week)…. .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123