+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Any sight of success ( playoffs) and these half arsed bottlers revert to type, the majority of the squad have bottled it before and seen off several managers,
    Sick to death of this gutless lot. Results gone our way these past 2 games as well..Preston are 5 pts ahead of us now.absolute embarrassment of a club.hope all these players realise what crap they’ve put us through these past few months. Sell the effing lot of em.

Palmer is fit as he’s on the bench! I blame Corboren for sticking with Griffiths who is poor compared to Palmer!

I also blame Corberon for the lack of fire in the players bellies with no fight or desire! Clearly not the case at Huddersfield and they don’t have any quality!!!!

So are we going to stick with useless - lazy - couldn’t give a f uck pkayers now the play offs have gone or try the youngsters?

Had it with this club and lost my belief in Corberon too!! I get the lack of quality but lesser teams are giving blood for the course!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Palmer is fit as he’s on the bench! I blame Corboren for sticking with Griffiths who is poor compared to Palmer!

I also blame Corberon for the lack of fire in the players bellies with no fight or desire! Clearly not the case at Huddersfield and they don’t have any quality!!!!

So are we going to stick with useless - lazy - couldn’t give a f uck pkayers now the play offs have gone or try the youngsters?

Had it with this club and lost my belief in Corberon too!! I get the lack of quality but lesser teams are giving blood for the course!!!
    We’ll said!!

The question that I want an answer to is, why? When Corberon first arrived we played with enthusiasm and desire, we now play with no energy and at a walking pace. I accept that we’ve had a bad run of injuries to influential players but that shouldn’t alter the commitment of the rest of the squad. Even players like Wallace and Swift look jaded. Is it a lack of fitness, both physically and mentally? Players who have ability, and some of them have, don’t suddenly become bad players as many of ours appear to have done. I look at individuals in other teams and see the desire to succeed in their faces and eyes. I don’t see this in our players. Again, Why?

Never seen 5 page's of totally despondency from loyal ,long life Albion fans it's a shambles of a club & I feel exactly the same you guys ,

IT was a hard watch today and to top it all during the shooting practice pre match, should have known better, turn to the side to talk to our Lisa and the hit full force on to my nose and knocked me over the seat behind me.
    Didn't see who took the shot, my moneys on Grant.

I don't blame Corberan in the slightest. Griffiths had improved last few games and played well; what kind of message would it be to drop him at this point?

How many managers are coming in with positive starts and the players are fizzling out, looking disinterested. It happened to Bilic, Val and now Corberan. I also blame the players for the extent of what happened with Bruce. We can't have this recent history of constant player dissent, but still choose to blame the manager.

There is a really toxic energy playing out and something behind the scenes is affecting. I didn't see much support for Griffiths after conceding the goal. The players just waited to kick off again. He's 21 and at the highest stage he's ever played FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
    I don't blame Corberan in the slightest. Griffiths had improved last few games and played well; what kind of message would it be to drop him at this point?

How many managers are coming in with positive starts and the players are fizzling out, looking disinterested. It happened to Bilic, Val and now Corberan. I also blame the players for the extent of what happened with Bruce. We can't have this recent history of constant player dissent, but still choose to blame the manager.

There is a really toxic energy playing out and something behind the scenes is affecting. I didn't see much support for Griffiths after conceding the goal. The players just waited to kick off again. He's 21 and at the highest stage he's ever played FFS.

Corberon must play his best team!! Yes Griffiths is 21 and done OK but Palmer streets ahead of him which is fact. I am convinced Palmer would have saved at least 4 goals that have been conceded of late! The QPR second goal was poor and don’t think Palmer would have allowed that to happen.

F uck loyalty. Play the best team and have the Billy bollox to select it!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Corberon must play his best team!! Yes Griffiths is 21 and done OK but Palmer streets ahead of him which is fact. I am convinced Palmer would have saved at least 4 goals that have been conceded of late! The QPR second goal was poor and don’t think Palmer would have allowed that to happen.

F uck loyalty. Play the best team and have the Billy bollox to select it!
    PS - the manager should demand fight and passion and it’s not happening! It’s clearly happening at Huddersfield and they don’t have any quality!!!

Amazingly, we’re still only five points off the playoffs! Not that I’m suggesting that we will sneak into sixth, though. Quite a few teams today squandered two goal leads. I just wonder whether this season’s schedule has caused burnout in many players; our lot had the misery of playing under Bruce then lifted the intensity with the arrival of Carlos but that intensity has a price, injuries and burnout. We are far from alone in faltering recently.

I’ve donned the tin hat and body armour………….!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)