+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Free to enter Grand National Sweepstake

O/T:- Free to enter Grand National Sweepstake

I thought I'd give this another go and the rules are simple, with the winner getting a free £10 bet on anything they want. Just register your interest and you will be allocated a horse for the big race at 5:15pm on Saturday on a first come first served basis. There should be 40 runners, so if only 20 people enter you will get 2 horses each. There is no draw, the first person to enter gets number one when final declarations are made on Thursday, the second number two and so on. The earlier you enter the more chance you have of getting more than one horse, and it's worth mentioning that previous entrants have won it with their second horse. The two main rules are that this is open to absolutely anyone who posts on here or reads this, the only person not allowed to enter is me. Secondly, you must select the £10 free bet yourself. I will find the best odds I can from the eight bookies I have accounts with, and you can make your bet public on here or private through the PM thing. There's nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain, so have a go. Entries will close at 2pm on Friday so everyone knows what they've got.

Put me down for a Bobbo

I’m in, the winner please 🙂

I’m in, thank you again for doing this Elite.

Yes please

Count me in, a great idea for anyone who likes a punt.

Me please EP, thanks.

Ooh, yes please!

Go on then

Get in! I mean I’m in.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast