+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Ross Country v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Anyone know when we last won 6 league games in a row? Ferguson did it in 83-4, but any others?
    We done it a few times when McInnes was in charge.

I think we might have won our first 8 games the season where we were top of the league then made an arse of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Never a red card, in a normal country that would be overturned on appeal but we are playing Sevco next
    I don't understand why VAR got involved in the 1st place. Where is the clear and obvious error by the ref, who didn't even give a foul? Shinnie clearly wins the ball, he's not out of control and the Ross County player is 2nd best in the tackle.

Anyone else notice that when celtic were up at Dingwall, SKY had alot mote camera angles in their coverage for VAR To use.

I always knew var was going to be a terrible move for the Scottish game.

It’s just another way for the officials to fvck us over.They aren’t even trying to hide the fact they have an agenda against us.

Every week they are looking at checks against us,pretty much every game as well if there is minimal contact from a Dons player it’s a foul for the opposition.

I think we are more than capable of beating the Huns next week but we have no chance because the officials won’t allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Foul to us, his leg was nearly bent and thus in an unnatural position. Durrant would have been sent off back in the day too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Foul to us, his leg was nearly bent and thus in an unnatural position. Durrant would have been sent off back in the day too.

Name:  A7B69315-A7F6-45C2-8344-AEC04AA45BFB.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  17.4 KB

Legit?

Yep

See what happens when we start to play well.

If the news that he’s building a house in Nnnnern is true, we must be favourites to sign him if his club want to sell him, but he must be thinking “fûck this for a game of sodgers, I’ll bide in England” in the back of his mind. I wouldn’t blame him.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast