+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grace Dent.

Grace Dent.

Anyone else see her on countdown today?
    Bloody brilliant telling Colin no other county compares to Cumbria.

I googled Grace because I had never heard her before and at first thought that you was putting Suzie in higher esteem than she already is and guess what,Grace was born in Carlisle so it's no great suprise that she said what she did,if I was born n bred in Cumbria surrounded by red squirrels and lakes I would probably say the same

She's a food critic for the Guardian as well as a 'judge' on Masterchef and similar programmes. She reviews her fair share of restaurants in Cumbria, as well as throughout the rest of the country. See if you can find her reviews of Mizu Pan, the restaurant at the Lodore Hotel, and Bassenthwaite Station Cafe. I have been to both and the reviews reflect my experience at both places. She almost always adds a little anecdote about growing up in Carlisle or about her family who still live up here.

Nowt wrong with us Dent's you know!!!!!!

There was a few Daft lads at our school,must have had Nottingham origins somewhere I suppose

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)