+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Livingston (H) 22nd Apr

Livingston (H) 22nd Apr

Well, it’s worked the last couple of weeks, so, once again -

3-0 Livi. Two for Nouble.

Go on United prove me wrong. I dare you.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Well, it’s worked the last couple of weeks, so, once again -

3-0 Livi. Two for Nouble.

Go on United prove me wrong. I dare you.

This kind of trend would have been useful from around August mate, better late than never I guess

Oh and by the way United - no drums, no phucking drums. Plleeaaasseee!

Another massive game and a great chance to go into the split three points ahead of Killie (assuming they get pumped in Paisley), which is massively important given their three home games after the split. The one saving grace we have with their three home games is one will be against (most likely) Livi, a team who seem to have their number home & away. Nervous as f*ck already. 😬

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Another massive game and a great chance to go into the split three points ahead of Killie (assuming they get pumped in Paisley), which is massively important given their three home games after the split. The one saving grace we have with their three home games is one will be against (most likely) Livi, a team who seem to have their number home & away. Nervous as f*ck already. 😬
    Definitely. We've taken 6 points from 6 in the period of 6 days and momentum is there. Ironically the injuries seem to have improved our shape and it looks like this team is picking itself.
    We look much better with Behich freed up to run at defences and now we're creating more chances.
    The main worry I have is we look very hesitant defending our own box.
    But, can't complain overall, every game is a cup final until our safety is assured and if we could get another 3 points on Saturday it would be absolutely massive.

Making sure that Fletcher stays fit is our main objective for this run in. Killie and Ross County are simply must win games for us if we are to have any chance of staying up. I am still raging about what has happened to us this season as I personally think that with a couple of signings in January, we could be chasing European football! The team is still very vulnerable and we have riden our luck a wee bit over the past week...but the confidence must be growing amongst the players to realise that we could pull off survival. I would imagine that this will go down to the last day, so we are 100% needing to back this team and manager as they try and to the great escape. What the past week has shown is that any team in the bottom 6 is capable of going on a wee winning run.....so we need to hope that it is us and that Ross County and Killie don't. Psychologically, seeing us move off bottom spot to 10th place..puts a lot of pressure on them! Goodwin is going to have to really earn his money by his man management over the next month! Being a United fan is dedo not good for your health!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Making sure that Fletcher stays fit is our main objective for this run in. Killie and Ross County are simply must win games for us if we are to have any chance of staying up. I am still raging about what has happened to us this season as I personally think that with a couple of signings in January, we could be chasing European football! The team is still very vulnerable and we have riden our luck a wee bit over the past week...but the confidence must be growing amongst the players to realise that we could pull off survival. I would imagine that this will go down to the last day, so we are 100% needing to back this team and manager as they try and to the great escape. What the past week has shown is that any team in the bottom 6 is capable of going on a wee winning run.....so we need to hope that it is us and that Ross County and Killie don't. Psychologically, seeing us move off bottom spot to 10th place..puts a lot of pressure on them! Goodwin is going to have to really earn his money by his man management over the next month! Being a United fan is dedo not good for your health!
    Agree about Fletcher, not adding a striker was criminal but that's been done to death and we have to get on with it now.
    We've gone DDLWW with the L being Sevco, the players look energised under Goodwin. Can't say I'm confident but definitely more confident than I was. Looking at it the other way round, McInnes and Mackay hearts would have sank seeing our last two results.

I have belief that under Jim Goodwin we can get clear. We'll know more at 5 on Saturday.

I suspect it is going to be nerve wracking finish to the season, you just have to look how close our past two games have been, we could easily have lost both, but somehow got 6 points, I expect similar in the next 6, we have a bit of momentum just now, but that could just as easy change again in 90 mins. Make no mistake, Kilmarnock have an unfair sporting advantage with their pitch that will get them points between now and the end, and wouldn't be surprised if they get an away win against a side with nothing to play for either, so we really have to get behind the team, a packed Tannadice for these 3 games would go a long way to helping us.

I think Killie will get ourselves, County and one of Livi/St. Mirren/Hibs at home. They'll get Well & St. Johnstone away.

Yeah, it's almost certain we'll have to go to Kilmarnock again. 🤔

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)