+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trivia question for you all.....

Andy Johnson famous crystal Palace penalty diver and taker is correct...

E is the hardest, hence why it is last. If anybody gets this one, they either googled it, or they have an insane knowledge of football

Can I cheat and say
    Haaland-Erling

🤦*♂️

Only player I can think of starting with E (first name and surname) was Efan Ekoku of the old Wimbledon team but I don't think he was a prolific scorer.

He was my guess too pat... but wrong

Robert Earnshaw?

I've had to google E, but I won't give it away.

I like to think i'd have got it eventually but probably not.

For a little clue, I remember he used to wear Brazilian Ronaldo's signature boots!

E is a tough one.... all feel free to Google, but don't spoil it if you do...as GBruno says... you might eventually get it... but eventually is a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    E is a tough one.... all feel free to Google, but don't spoil it if you do...as GBruno says... you might eventually get it... but eventually is a long time.
    Not gonna Google. How about a wee clue, though? 😁

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)