+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Aberdeen v Rangers (2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    When I was a tiny wee lad, the Ibrox disaster song had the same tune as an ‘English Country Garden’ & I haven’t heard it since the early 90s. There were a few variations though. Not one of those hun f*ckwits has ever produced evidence of any of them being sung. I think they get mixed up with the Ian Durrant song
    long time ago there used to be a chant to Cielito Lindo. at the Ay, ay, ay, ay, part havent heard it for years and last was on a bus quickly shut down by 90% of people on the bus

tune here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41xqsorstKQ

For the Miovski goal on Sunday why the fk was that scumbag thug of an unwashed hun keeper Mcgregor not spoken to by the referee for his deliberate obstruction / barge into Ryan Duncan as he ran to celebrate the goal.
    That hun W@anker is pure scum and lower than a snakes belly, and fk me he should have at least been spoken to by the ref and fkn booked.
    How these fekers get away with sh1t like this week in week out really make my blood boli.

Rant over and lets do the same again to the pr1cks next game in their own graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    long time ago there used to be a chant to Cielito Lindo. at the Ay, ay, ay, ay, part havent heard it for years and last was on a bus quickly shut down by 90% of people on the bus

tune here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41xqsorstKQ
    and for any budding songwriters there is scope for a Ylber Ramadani song to that tune with "ay ay ay ay Ylber Ramadani" as the start of the chorus

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    For the Miovski goal on Sunday why the fk was that scumbag thug of an unwashed hun keeper Mcgregor not spoken to by the referee for his deliberate obstruction / barge into Ryan Duncan as he ran to celebrate the goal.
    That hun W@anker is pure scum and lower than a snakes belly, and fk me he should have at least been spoken to by the ref and fkn booked.
    How these fekers get away with sh1t like this week in week out really make my blood boli.

Rant over and lets do the same again to the pr1cks next game in their own graveyard.
    in fairness I have rewatched highlights about 10 x a day and only noticed the barge last night too busy rejoicing :-)
    mcgregor is finished ......hope he plays in next game

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    When I was a tiny wee lad, the Ibrox disaster song had the same tune as an ‘English Country Garden’ & I haven’t heard it since the early 90s. There were a few variations though. Not one of those hun f*ckwits has ever produced evidence of any of them being sung. I think they get mixed up with the Ian Durrant song
    There's been a few over the years
    The one your thinking of starts "Too much ...

The Scotsman letters page includes this today…
    Name:  IMG_0040.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  19.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Hear, hear! Double standards from the very worst in humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Well said Ian. Succinct & to the point.

The unending hypocrisy of the hun knows no bounds, as ever…

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617