+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ❎Fans' Player of the Season voting now open

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I missed this. End the debate, the 'oracle' has spoken.
    😂 By his logic Messi would only have one Ballon d’or!

In truth I’m probably being rather contentious….Macca has provided some wonderful moments, scored lots of great and important goals (including one or two (?) against Forest, broke the club and national league record….and has a really good song about him to boot! He would thoroughly deserve the accolade, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Palmer is class and Ruben our best player for me, but you can’t score 40+ goals and not get player of the season. It’s got to be Langstaff.
    I'm sure that's how it will pan out and I'm sure Macca will win it, and he'll probably get my vote when the season has ended. But it's so close between him and Matty Palmer I'll wait until the season has ended.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    😂 By his logic Messi would only have one Ballon d’or!

In truth I’m probably being rather contentious….Macca has provided some wonderful moments, scored lots of great and important goals (including one or two (?) against Forest, broke the club and national league record….and has a really good song about him to boot! He would thoroughly deserve the accolade, I agree.
    Contentious but entertaining.

Nobody has fallen out, nobody has gone off on a tangent away from football, and nobody has got upset and thrown a pity party.

Langstaff will win it, Palmer will be second. Both thoroughly deserved, both irreplaceable.

One great thing about this bunch of players is that they don’t seem to have massive egos. I can see whoever misses out genuinely being pleased for the Player of the Season.

I've gone for Langstaff,

although I have been seriously impressed with Nemane. I think his performances will have hooked quite a few young fans for the future. Something that doesn't show in all the stats.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456