+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Aston Villa are criminally underrated

Aston Villa are criminally underrated

Evening everyone, I hope you’re doing well. I’ve just done a short 3-minute video on why Aston Villa are the most underrated club in the entire division for those interested. As an outsider looking in, I’ve been amazed at Villa’s performances ever since Unai Emery’s come in and am glad to see you getting back to where a club of your stature belongs. If this man is backed in the summer and allowed to build a team in his own image, I wouldn’t be surprised to see you add another European trophy to your cabinet in a year from now. As always, I’d love to hear your thoughts and wish you all the best for Brentford away on Saturday, cheers!

https://youtu.be/UqPjZXlR3Oc

Good video but not sure I fully agree. We have been crap for years so it's no wonder we aren't taken seriously yet and we have to earn the right to be respected.

Good video mate, fans of other clubs do rate us after this remarkable transformation, it's only the likes of Sky that disrespect what's happened so far. Our last trophy was 27 years ago, since then we have got to 2 FA Cup and 2 League Cup finals with 3 seasons in the Championship so I don't think we are underrated. We have been mismanaged and very nearly went under before the current owners came in, we have a massive fan base but have under-achieved - can't really say we belong in european football but my sense is that all is about to change....

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)