+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Play off semi final away team fan allocation.

Play off semi final away team fan allocation.

Don't want to sound defeatist in our quest for automatic promotion but should we end up in the play off, I hope Notts are only going to give the away side the same allocation of tickets that we would have received had the opposition been at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Moreton_Pie View Post
    Don't want to sound defeatist in our quest for automatic promotion but should we end up in the play off, I hope Notts are only going to give the away side the same allocation of tickets that we would have received had the opposition been at home.
    I don’t think it’ll matter - none of the four teams we can play (B Wood, Barnet, Bromley, Eastleigh) will bring more than a few hundred.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    I don’t think it’ll matter - none of the four teams we can play (B Wood, Barnet, Bromley, Eastleigh) will bring more than a few hundred.
    If any team bought just "A few hundred" for a P/O semi final I would find that quite surprising?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    If any team bought just "A few hundred" for a P/O semi final I would find that quite surprising?
    Barnet might break 1000? Would be surprised if any of the others did.. half 12 on a Sunday isn’t exactly conducive to big numbers for anyone.

Wonder how many we’ll get. 10,000ish for last year’s game against Grimbo..

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Barnet might break 1000? Would be surprised if any of the others did.. half 12 on a Sunday isn’t exactly conducive to big numbers for anyone.

Wonder how many we’ll get. 10,000ish for last year’s game against Grimbo..
    Looking at the average attn's, I'm quite shocked how poor some of them are. I still find it surprising that ANY Nat League club would bring less than a 1,000 for a P/O Semi Final. If you win, you're going to Wembley, FGS.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/n...ue/attendances

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Looking at the average attn's, I'm quite shocked how poor some of them are. I still find it surprising that ANY Nat League club would bring less than a 1,000 for a P/O Semi Final. If you win, you're going to Wembley, FGS.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/n...ue/attendances
    How do BW manage to be so competitive with such dismal support? I wonder how their budget compares to others in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    How do BW manage to be so competitive with such dismal support? I wonder how their budget compares to others in this league.
    The rumour is that Arsenal help them out a bit ... I know Arsenal ladies play at Boreham Wood

Quote Originally Posted by Proactive not Reactive View Post
    The rumour is that Arsenal help them out a bit ... I know Arsenal ladies play at Boreham Wood
    I think Garrard is the type of manager to make a team greater than the sum of its parts as well.

Their keeper always looks good against us. Might be worth a look in the summer!

Quote Originally Posted by Moreton_Pie View Post
    Think your post is actually realism , our quest for automatic was effectively ended when we failed to score the penelty at Wrexhsm. Guess a lot of supporters according to this message board are Dreamers

Notts know what they must do, win 2 play off matches and we are Promoted , simple as

My thoughts turn to playoff semi final against Middlesbrough, there manager said "we all know borough are the biggest well supported club, we can do it "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast