+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: King's Coronation

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Reported wealth now at a staggering TWO billion pounds. I hope the b@stard dies in a car crash.
    Car crash or not mon ami, I wouldn't be getting too fixated about his wealth, when he pops his clogs, you won't be getting any of it.

Can't believe were discussing this baloney when the b@stids game is coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tap in MN View Post
    Quite right Tap. I haven’t a clue about the heraldic orders of preference or who pursuivants who but the Barstewards game clearly takes precedence.

I heard that he is going to share some of his wealth with Lancashire folk, on a personal meeting ,because they do not really get to see him!

.....starting in Bolton!

Reported wealth now at a staggering TWO billion pounds. I hope the b@stard dies in a car crash.
    BT, now you really are showing your true colours. You enjoyed the last State Funeral so much that you want to see another one. Such splendour that we Brits are so good at presenting. Certainly gives us standing throughout the World, something which our politicians fail to do.
    I wonder if Harry and Megan would attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    I heard that he is going to share some of his wealth with Lancashire folk, on a personal meeting ,because they do not really get to see him!
    We do get to see him though Balan, I reported on his recent visit to Clitheroe, which was thronged despite the inclement weather, I could even have had a chat with him myself, but I declined the opportunity. He owns vast tracts of land and farms in the Ribble Valley and Bowland Forest and is no stranger in the bar of The Inn at Whitewell. Man of the people is Charlie, god bless him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tap in MN View Post
    We can get round to discussing Blackburn after we've despatched QPR, but this forum has a long and rich history of discussing the monarchy, or to be more accurate, BT endlessly rants and raves about the Royals while the rest of us just wind him up and laugh at him. It's all good, clean fun.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    We do get to see him though Balan, I reported on his recent visit to Clitheroe, which was thronged despite the inclement weather, I could even have had a chat with him myself, but I declined the opportunity. He owns vast tracts of land and farms in the Ribble Valley and Bowland Forest and is no stranger in the bar of The Inn at Whitewell. Man of the people is Charlie, god bless him.
    I wondered if it was this b@stard who was responsible for selling off all of the precious green belt land in the Ribble Valley. He won’t be happy until Longridge joins Gisburn. Tw@t.

I wondered if it was this b@stard who was responsible for selling off all of the precious green belt land in the Ribble Valley. He won’t be happy until Longridge joins Gisburn. Tw@t.
    You just worry about Bowton owd lad, we're fine over here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)