+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Barnsley v Oxford United

Romared Match Thoughts Barnsley v Oxford United

Personally speaking it's got the feel of a dead rubber game but in reality it isn't .

We've got to keep going , simple as that and try and accumulate as many league points as we can before the play off campaign begins .

I don't really expect us to shift from fourth place in all honesty but none the less given where were this time last year it's a really good effort .

I think they've only ever won once at ours, 30 years ago near the end of Machin's time with us. And that was a nothing match as we were mid table with 'nothing' to play for.
    I know its risky but Duff has got to have them ready for this one, we have to take it seriously and take each game as it comes.
    I'm guessing they might come to spoil and frustrate, although not as dirty as Shrewsbury did.

We should be going all guns blazing to beat Oxford. We aren't realistically gonna get the top 2 now but it is still possible with some good fortune from elsewhere.

I think it'll be a very hard fought game cos they need the points badly. We just edge it in my opinion

I think they will be stubborn opposition but I am hopeful that we can put a shift in & come out with the spoils , I fancy us winning by 2 clear goals, 2 v 0 or 3 v 1 .

I wonder if they still hold any grudges after Wembley, and all of the results since then.
    Maybe they think they 'owe' us one!. 😉
    There's a few teams in this league who should be doing better, and I reckon Oxford are one of them.

We are now into the funny season
    Arsenal 3 Southampton 3 !

Attachment 24012

Talking funny season !
    Get down to Oakwell early.

Just put my bet on Barnsley, Exeter and Posh to win 56/1.....today's the day we get back in the hunt!

Don't forget those going down to Oakwell this afternoon that it's Official Hug A Steward Day .

I've no doubt that the lads on the right side of the Ponty End will totally embrace this love in and it will no doubt follow a similar pattern to illegal substances at early 1990's raves .

https://twitter.com/EyupandDown/stat...82948876464128

Name:  6625051D-56C1-487D-A3A0-BC788B2C351E.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  17.8 KB

REDS: Isted (GK), Williams, B.Thomas, Andersen (c), Kitching, Larkeche, Phillips, Connell, Kane, Tedić, Cole.

Subs: Collins (GK), Russell, Norwood, J.Benson, L.Thomas, Cundy, Watters.

U'S: Eastwood (GK), Findlay, Moore (c), Brannagan, Brown, McGuane, Long, Joseph, Smyth, O'Donkor, Goodrham.

Subs: McGinty (GK), Fleming, Anderson, Wildschut, Bodin, Browne, Murphy.

Tedic is starts !!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast