+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fear o'Clock Alarm

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The dude in the bar said Saint George was a muesli eating gay chap who fought with the Romans and probably came from Turkey. Which all got me wondering how the feck he managed to get the England gig.
    Where've you been anyway mon ami, waiting until 7 at night to post, not a proper St George's Day until some halfwit Lefty tells everyone that Georgie was actually Turkish or Greek Cypriot or something, not a Smoggie or a Scouser anyway, that's for sure. Can you get up earlier next time, you've almost spoilt the day.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Where've you been anyway mon ami, waiting until 7 at night to post, not a proper St George's Day until some halfwit Lefty tells everyone that Georgie was actually Turkish or Greek Cypriot or something, not a Smoggie or a Scouser anyway, that's for sure. Can you get up earlier next time, you've almost spoilt the day.
    Because I don’t do xenophobic nonsense I had failed to remember to rattle the cage of the righteous wing of the nationalist tribe whilst lying in the sun in the Canary Islands.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Because I don’t do xenophobic nonsense I had failed to remember to rattle the cage of the righteous wing of the nationalist tribe whilst lying in the sun in the Canary Islands.
    You misunderstand mon ami, it's nothing to do with xenophobic nonsense, Lefties getting their knickers in a twist on St George's day is all part of the rich tapestry of our national culture, in fact it makes the day. The day would be next to meaningless without Lefty toys coming out of the pram, imagine an English summer without Royal Ascot, Wimbledon, Trooping the Colour, a Test Match at Lords, wouldn't be the same would it ? So stop being a spoilsport.

...... no noisy fear alert anywhere in the Norder household, but anyway, from reports, it was a complete failure in that the majority didn't hear a peep from their toys/tracking devices, seems that Infosys , the IT company who were given the subcontracted/contract are as dysfunctional as the PM Sanusk, which makes sense it being his father-in-laws business.

My sister-in-law arrived on the dot of 3pm and her phone started bleeping as she walked through the door. She knew nothing about it and I had to explain what the bleeping was, I told her she could turn emergency alerts off if she wanted, which she did immediately. I still think most of the sheeple in the UK will be quite relaxed about this latest government intrusion into their lives. They actually want to be led by the nose and told what to do.

My sister-in-law arrived on the dot of 3pm and her phone started bleeping as she walked through the door. She knew nothing about it and I had to explain what the bleeping was, I told her she could turn emergency alerts off if she wanted, which she did immediately. I still think most of the sheeple in the UK will be quite relaxed about this latest government intrusion into their lives. They actually want to be led by the nose and told what to do.

dont give them ideas Sinkov.....I see they already have a ceramic finger ring to make payments etc....

https://gotapster.com/en-gb/products/paymentring-black

just move it up a little and.....

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

https://gotapster.com/en-gb/products/paymentring-black

just move it up a little and.....

Just seen this in the FAQs,

"FAQ

I DONīT KNOW MY RING SIZE "

What on earth has that got to do with it ?

Just seen this in the FAQs,

"FAQ

I DONīT KNOW MY RING SIZE "

What on earth has that got to do with it ?

I think, those considered more prone to disobedience ,get thicker rings - Sinkov, e.g, BT will need something like ......

.....this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)