+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Still not gone away.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It seems like no reason to me mon ami, but then again I'm a reasonable man.
    Are you that same reasonable man that said every Tory should have been drowned at birth ? Or failing that, it was nothing that a length of piano wire and a lamp-post couldn't cure ? Very reasonable indeed mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Are you that same reasonable man that said every Tory should have been drowned at birth ? Or failing that, it was nothing that a length of piano wire and a lamp-post couldn't cure ? Very reasonable indeed mon ami.
    I think both of those suggestions were eminently reasonable mon ami.

I think both of those suggestions were eminently reasonable mon ami.
    Slightly over the top I would suggest, but I can see where you're coming from.

I notice Berger is straight on the bandwagon.
    Another Jew trying to eradicate anti-semitism in the Labour Party, they really are a bloody nuisance aren't they mon ami. Can nothing be done about them ?

Another Jew trying to eradicate anti-semitism in the Labour Party, they really are a bloody nuisance aren't they mon ami. Can nothing be done about them ?
    I think we can both agree that Miss Abbott is fond of over-playing the race card mon ami - can we?

I had the displeasure of meeting Miss Berger at a CPL meeting in Liverpool, I can assure you she is more than a match for Miss Abbott when it comes to playing the race card.

The only constant in her life is identifying has being Jewish and claiming that anyone who disagrees with her rather unprincipled political views is anti-Semitic. I really dislike her - very much.

Attachment 24045

Just to get back to the OP mon ami, we both agreed years ago what the real problem is with Miss Abbott, she's thick as mince, and she compounds the problem by being blissfully unaware of this fact.

Just to get back to the OP mon ami, we both agreed years ago what the real problem is with Miss Abbott, she's thick as mince, and she compounds the problem by being blissfully unaware of this fact.
    Throughout my working life and when I was fiercely involved with the Labour Party I was constantly invited to become a Labour councillor or stand for election as an MP. I'm neither thick nor smart but I can assure you I would never have mentioned the "Jew" word. You might as well pull the pin out of a live hand grenade and keep hold of the thing.

Why Miss Abbott scribbled that article only she knows but Starmer will see her off and end her political career right now. The Express and the Mail are in indignant meltdown mode, Dianne and Jeremy have had it - time for the pair of them to retire gracefully and live well. I have and it's great!

Everywhere you look anti-Semitism is staring you in the face...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ard-Sharp.html

Hardly shocking though was it?

No more shocking than the Chairman of the BBC organising a £800,000 loan for Blow Job.

Sinkov's dead cat theory in action - yet again.

They just can't help themselves, not a week since publishing an anti-semitic tirade from Abbott, the Lefty bible the Grauniad has now published a disgusting anti-semitic cartoon.

"Jewish leaders want to meet Guardian editor over anti-Semitic Richard Sharp cartoon. The illustration pictures a grinning caricature of Mr Sharp, who is Jewish, with an enlarged nose and carrying a Goldman Sachs office box".

"Guardian editor Katharine Viner has been asked about her role in publishing the cartoon"

"On Saturday The Guardian carried a cartoon of Richard Sharp, drawn by Martin Rowson, that sparked shock and anger on social media, as well as allegations of anti-Semitism. The illustration pictured a grinning caricature of Mr Sharp, who is Jewish, with an enlarged nose and carrying a Goldman Sachs office box, apparently stuffed with gold and a squid, as well as an apparent puppet of Rishi Sunak, the Prime Minister. A pig’s head was featured behind him. The Jewish “puppet master” secretly controlling the world order is a long-standing anti-Semitic trope used by conspiracy theorists."

It's like playing Whack-a-Mole trying to eradicate anti-semitism on the Left, you smack one anti-semite on the head with a hammer, and another one pops his head up out of the sewer a few days later. It's just not going away is it ?

I had never realised the dude was Jewish. Then I realised he used to work for Goldman Sachs and he manipulated a trifling £800,000 loan for Blow Job. All makes perfect sense now.

Attachment 24079

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)