+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Post split fixtures

They really don’t ever take into account the people who actually go to the game.

Bloody troublemakers the lot if them.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    *******s...booked my train yesterday which gets in at 1:30.
    Changeable without penalty?

Fûcking midweek against Hibs, and we’ve got tickets to attend Danny Baker’s Tivoli gig that night.

I continue to maintain that even midweek games should be played at 3pm on a Saturday.

With a ten-minute half-time break too. Fûck this 15 minute malarkey. Henning Boel never needed quarter of an oor to drink his tea and tighten up his pints.

Booooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Fûcking midweek against Hibs, and we’ve got tickets to attend Danny Baker’s Tivoli gig that night.

I continue to maintain that even midweek games should be played at 3pm on a Saturday.

With a ten-minute half-time break too. Fûck this 15 minute malarkey. Henning Boel never needed quarter of an oor to drink his tea and tighten up his pints.

Booooooo.
    Thanks for the above post.
    Have tickets for Danny Baker too , purchased last year, but had forgotten all about them.

Richard Gordon in today’s Piquant & Juicy calls us “they” in referring to our bossing of the hunbàstards, and hangs his well-worn meekness cloak on the stairfoot newel in criticising the SPFL’s treatment of the New Firm in terms of number of home games post-split.

“I fully appreciate that putting together the post-split fixtures is a tricky proposition, but it would be made easier if the SPFL wasn’t bending over backwards to appease those two clubs in particular”.

Now, had he quoted from the fixtures meeting minute the entry “Put the sheep-shagging pricks to Parkhead for the third time, and fûck fairness to St Mirren”, he’d have almost made up for all those first person plural genitive references to the Sevcove wânkers.

Booooooo.
    Not for the first time, I am speaking shîte. A second look at the fixture list shows me that we Hibs on a Saturday, with Danny at the Tivoli in the evening. Maybe he’ll make it along and take a Millwall mob into the away end.

Careful what you wish for ; You wanted it at 3pm on a Saturday. And WHOOSH, there it is ?

Now tell us what the score will be ??

Er…since it’s that time of year, 5-0 (Archibald, Watson, Scanlon, McGhee, Scanlon).

Er…since it’s that time of year, 5-0 (Archibald, Watson, Scanlon, McGhee, Scanlon).
    So Scanlon`s in for Weir then ?

Wish they`d let Jinky get off the bench sometime !!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234