+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Last Home game v Middlesbrough Monday 1st May KO 1 pm

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Rotherham are 20th in the league table with 46 points from 44 games. They are just three points above the drop zone and will be desperate to widen that gap.Middlesbrough, meanwhile, have had mixed results in the league recently but have secured playoff football and will look to close out the regular season on a high.They lost 2-1 by Luton Town last time out, taking the lead just before the break via a Cameron Archer strike before their opponents turned the game around in the second half. The visitors are fourth in the league with 74 points.
    Rotherham United vs Middlesbrough Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
    There have been 41 meetings between Rotherham and Middlesbrough. The hosts have won 11 of those games while the visitors have won 21.
    The visitors are unbeaten in their last three games in the fixture.
    The hosts are without a clean sheet in four games.
    Eleven of Middlesbrough's 14 league defeats this season have come on the road.
    Eight of the Millers' ten league wins this season have come at home.
    The Boro are the most prolific side in the Championship this season, scoring 83 times.
    It's a funny old game!

Quote Originally Posted by Denzel Zanzibar View Post
    Game day guys!

Genuinely not bothered about the result now as I don't think there's actually any advantage in finishing 3rd and I want you to stay up.

As long as we get through this with no further injuries i'll happily take a 1-0 loss.

#UTB
    Denzel good luck in the play offs! I think most Millers fans would like to see you get promoted.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456