+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight - Heroes or Bottlers?

Tonight - Heroes or Bottlers?

No quality and no love of the badge so

Bottlers for me - again!!!

Hope you are wrong but suspect you are right mate

Our injury list is shocking tho

Doesn’t really matter, we won’t beat Sheffield anyway, plus there are better teams in the playoffs than us that have goal scoring forwards, something we haven’t had for a few seasons now
    A 37 year old Billy Sharp is light years ahead of anything we have

Bottlers & have been all season well a few seasons actually , we ain't going up & if we did get up by some miracle, what we going to do next season ????? We would need 100 million investment just to catch Wolves up & their fu cking unless but miles in front of us , we're miles away from where we need to be ,

Probably we will win the next two then lose to Swansea and miss out by a point!

Bottlers without a doubt. Season ended Sunday for me. Can't be bothered with the Norwich game due to stupid kick off time. Be glad when its all over and I'm thankful we are still in this division for what it's worth.

I think that if they put in a committed performance tonight and get a win then we will all feel a bit differently about the last two games (regardless of my concerns about how things would pan out even if we did gain promotion). I'm pretty much resigned to us remaining in the Championship though, which might not be so much of a bad thing tbh providing we can rebuild. Whatever happens, it would just be nice for us to see them all genuinely going for it and displaying some real intent over these last few games.

Are they bottlers or are they just not good enough? the two are not the same thing.
    Yes, we have some players who are half-arsed but given the injuries we have sustained the team who play tonight is nothing like the team we would ideally field.
    Players who struggle to play to a decent standard week in and week out will produce inconsistent results.

Blackburn Heroes or bottlers? I think we should just get behind the lads tonight and if it isn't to be it isn't to be. I saw a team trying really hard against Sunderland. None of them go out wanting to lose. Steve Bruce is the reason were not already comfortably in the play offs.

Sunderland had eight players out and most of their team were young kids! Much quicker and better than us. I would have taken Mowbray before Corberon and clearly he’s done a better job there with a much lighter payrole than Corboren has done with us. Not knocking CC who has done a decent job but just pointing out we have lost a lot of points to bottom of the table sides and a few other managers have done better with less resources and high paid players!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)