+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonight’s games

Tonight’s games

So do we want Soton to win, lose or draw.

Personally think I want them to win to keep
    Bournemouth in the dog fight and give us a target for the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post

Absolutely.

More concerned with Everton winning. 🤐

Definitely, although with Southampton as they are, unlikely.

I think Southampton wins this thus enabling our continued contention for finishing dead last and ensuring Orta winning DOF of the year from the FA.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    I think Southampton wins this thus enabling our continued contention for finishing dead last and ensuring Orta winning DOF of the year from the FA.
    You old cynic!

Had a think about this and changed my mind. Like to see teams confirmed as relegated ASAP and to lose heart when they don't get results, Southampton are the closest to that at present, prefer to see them lose.

Still there is a conspiracy to get Leeds down, Newcastle to roll over tonight to prove my theory - suspect one or two Leeds players are in the pact

Rooting for the saints today. Hope to keep Bournemouth within striking distance. really hope for a tough and physically demanding game with the saints pulling it out.

If newcastle lose today you really do kind of have to wonder about the conspiracy theory. However, I just can't picture the Geordies throwing one. They are so close to european football and Howe is a good motivator and coach.

I almost hope that there are some Leeds players/coaches in on the "pact". I do wonder if Bampuff, Roca and Gracia (no Gnonto) can be that bad.

So far, so good, a draw at Southampton and an Everton loss would be fine!

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)