+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Cardiff (part 2)

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Cardiff (part 2)

After a EFL investigation into the incident it was decided that instead of giving Cardiff the points, playing the last 40 odd minuts, playing the match at Cardiff and all the other bonkers suggestions coming into the public domain the EFL have made the two teams play the game again.

I think that I'm the happiestist of all Millers because on the day of the original match I was the Best Man at my mates wedding thus missed it all.

It's funny how a bit of water stopped that match when I remeber Brin making us play on Herringthorpe playing fields win puddles that dwarfed the New York puddles that day! It's claer that we'd do anything to play football so that the ref can get his Sunday beer money

Any how, this is clearly the best result from the day because according to every single Rotherham Fan we were shît that day!

It's got a bit of a promotion feel about this one!

Enjoy the match everyone!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!

Let's try and enjoy the game as much as possible, it's got a play off type feel to it and I am so looking forward to the match. UTM

TEAM v @CardiffCityFC | Johansson, Harding, Bramall, Coventry, Wood (C), Hugill, Ogbene, Lindsay, Rathbone, Peltier, Humphreys.

SUBS | Hemfrey, Hjelde, Ferguson, Wiles, Fosu, Quina, Kelly.

Looks like 5 at the back or Harding may be in midfield

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Looks like 5 at the back or Harding may be in midfield
    Trying to be positive but that’s a lot of defenders

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    It’s not that bad. Only one on the bench. After our obligatory injury we’ll have loads of attacking options 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post

Think he is being ultra conservative, in thinking if we get 1 point, Reading need to win last 2.Dangerous gamble.

I like the look of it. Rathbone & Woody in. Only 6 of the starting line up from the original game.

Evenin all

Looks like a 'keep it tight first half' team.

There are players on the bench to come on fresh and influence things.

Thinking positive thoughts.

Morning Frog'n'all. Quite like the look of the starting lineup and a strong bench. I'm hoping Hugill is firing on all eight after being ill last week. Terriers Rathbone and Lindsay in the middle always fills me with hope and Wood adding to his tally would be perfect timing.

Having said that, I'm full of butterflies...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast