+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ****1ng joke of a club

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I'm not worth debating with because I'm right and you're wrong? Wow.
    No your an argumentative pr1ck, that has some sort of complex that has to disagree with anything I post on here or TDB forum

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Out of 18 away matches apart from Arbroath twice, Raith twice and and last weeks game at ICT we haven’t taken 1k fans with us, been places where your lucky if we had 250, yet supporters buses have run to all of them, on many occasions at a lose, yet it comes down to the last game of the season and these loyal fans can’t get a ticket for the match, some have to work on Monday, but any glory hunter that hasn’t travelled all season can roll up to Dens on Monday early and pick up a ticket, but that’s alright in some folks eyes, even those that used to speak up for the fans, it’s a joke in my opinion,

it will come back to cost them, spoke to members tonight, they don’t want to sponsors any players next season (3 this year), also talking about cancelling Dee promotions and foundation payments, and also the Stewart Ramsay fund raiser
    That's some petted lip right there

No your an argumentative pr1ck, that has some sort of complex that has to disagree with anything I post on here or TDB forum
    I disagree with that opinion

Imagine calling season ticket holders glory hunters, couldnae mak it up.

Out of 18 away matches apart from Arbroath twice, Raith twice and and last weeks game at ICT we haven’t taken 1k fans with us, been places where your lucky if we had 250, yet supporters buses have run to all of them, on many occasions at a lose, yet it comes down to the last game of the season and these loyal fans can’t get a ticket for the match, some have to work on Monday, but any glory hunter that hasn’t travelled all season can roll up to Dens on Monday early and pick up a ticket, but that’s alright in some folks eyes, even those that used to speak up for the fans, it’s a joke in my opinion,

it will come back to cost them, spoke to members tonight, they don’t want to sponsors any players next season (3 this year), also talking about cancelling Dee promotions and foundation payments, and also the Stewart Ramsay fund raiser
    There has to be a better way to decide how to sell tickets for next Friday’s game at Ochilview.
    I am not a member of a Dundee supporters club and I will be watching next Friday’s game on the BBC Scotland channel.
    However Dundee supporters who have attended away games this season should be given priority.
    The staff in the ticket office plus Greg Fenton should know the name and contact details of every Dundee supporter who has purchased a ticket for away games this season even if it means getting the information from clubs like Arbroath and ICT who only sell tickets direct to Away supporters.
    It should not be too difficult to obtain this information thanks to modern technology.
    After tonight’s performance by the Dundee players I cannot see many Dundee supporters apart from diehards rushing to purchase a ticket for the next game against Queens Park.

I'm no wanting a tic and certainly don't deserve one.
    Just curious to what wud be the fairest way to distribute?
    Season tic holders?
    Supporters club members
    Non supporters club members that go every game?
    I hope those that go most weeks get a tic tho

Almost impossible to please both sides of this argument. I can see both sides and there is merit in both. Only reasonable answer could be half balloted amongst Season Ticket holders and the other half to the supporters clubs. Only thing against that would be it would likely alienate both sides. Another time where the club is on a hiding to nothing and manna from heaven to the usual club bashers on here.

What part of 'been places where you're lucky if we had 250, yet supporters buses have run to all of them' entitles supporters clubs to priority allocation of 1,000 tickets. Of that near 250 how many went by bus? Two buses? 100? Maybe you're right, maybe supporters' clubs should have 100 set aside - between them.

My tuppence worth on this.

I don't think supporters clubs are be all and end all but there's a helluva lot of hassle running them, a helluva lot of time spent to running them, a helluva lot of gestures and financial goodwill towards dfc that goes into it and they generally make up the bulk ( not all) of the away support.

This fixture has long looked like it cud be a decider, DFC shud have been pressing earlier for ticket allocation, QP shouldn't be ****s and the officials should tell them to send all the tics ......perfect world.

As I say that's my 28th league game, means nought but it will be in the top 1000 of Dee fans games attended by a country mile but still behind jdfc and mibbe a cple of others on here.

I wud in this instance split the tics between the supporters clubs and season tic holders, I've been on both sides, but then that might not allow supporters clubs to fill a bus so will be running at a loss.

No sure what the answer is but QP are to blame for the problem, not DFC or our fans.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I'm no wanting a tic and certainly don't deserve one.
    Just curious to what wud be the fairest way to distribute?
    Season tic holders?
    Supporters club members
    Non supporters club members that go every game?
    I hope those that go most weeks get a tic tho
    It's NOT about deserving, it's about playing fair and allowing people who want to go to go.

There's capacity, they are being total ****s who wouldn't dream of pulling a stunt like this against the old firm.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)