+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ****1ng joke of a club

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I hope jdfc and the rest of his mates get tickets and fill their bus. I wish everyone that wanted to go could get a ticket but QP have put the kybosh on that.

I won't be going because I'm away.
    Hope so and hope rev Wallace from Pravda is there as well. ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I'm a QA / QC Engineer (O&G) - procedure and conformance are everything to me, not only to protect myself but also to protect my company, my clients and my suppliers and to ensure the product is as it should be at installation.

I've been to more away games than some supporters' group members and bought tickets direct from the home club, Dundee likely won't have records of names and address for that type of purchase.
    Mr Rules and Regulations.

You must be a hoot on the dinner party circuit.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    No your an argumentative fat baldy pr1ck, that has some sort of complex that has to disagree with anything I post on here or TDB forum
    Fixed it for you.

The away end is just over 3k
    The capacity is under 4000 so you might be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    The capacity is under 4000 so you might be wrong
    Capacity is just over 3700, the stand hold just under 700, there are only two part to the ground,

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Having travelled through to Livi and been in the ground luckily it was hellish to fail at the last gasp. Think there were fans outside the ground who managed to lend their support. I wonder if the guys who run buses might be able or willing to fill their buses with fans who just want to be there. Maybe something this Forum could help with. Apologies if this is a daft idea but Dees need to stick together for this game!
    Our bus is going through with or without tickets,

Capacity is just over 3700, the stand hold just under 700, there are only two part to the ground,
    Main Stand, Tryst Road Terrace and East Stand

Name:  Screenshot 2023-04-30 132359.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  17.3 KB

East stand doesn’t exist, ask anyone that was there first match

East stand doesn’t exist, ask anyone that was there first match
    The terrace is just over 3k......similar size to Ayr behind goal.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)