+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ****1ng joke of a club

****1ng joke of a club

I’m pissed off that I’ve bought next seasons ticket, they ain’t getting another penny off me

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I’m pissed off that I’ve bought next seasons ticket, they ain’t getting another penny off me
    What's happened now

To be fair some of us have known it's a joke of a club for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    What's happened now
    Greg Fenton

Greg Fenton
    What has he done.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    What has he done.
    You’ll here soon, let’s just say there is at least one on here that will agree with him

You’ll here soon, let’s just say there is at least one on here that will agree with him
    Not giving supporters' clubs priority for QP tickets? I'm 100% on his side if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Not giving supporters' clubs priority for QP tickets? I'm 100% on his side if that's the case.
    Wouldn’t expect anything else from you though, and your no worth debating with

Wouldn’t expect anything else from you though, and your no worth debating with
    I'm not worth debating with because I'm right and you're wrong? Wow.

Out of 18 away matches apart from Arbroath twice, Raith twice and and last weeks game at ICT we haven’t taken 1k fans with us, been places where your lucky if we had 250, yet supporters buses have run to all of them, on many occasions at a lose, yet it comes down to the last game of the season and these loyal fans can’t get a ticket for the match, some have to work on Monday, but any glory hunter that hasn’t travelled all season can roll up to Dens on Monday early and pick up a ticket, but that’s alright in some folks eyes, even those that used to speak up for the fans, it’s a joke in my opinion,

it will come back to cost them, spoke to members tonight, they don’t want to sponsors any players next season (3 this year), also talking about cancelling Dee promotions and foundation payments, and also the Stewart Ramsay fund raiser

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)