+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Bournemouth - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread***

Interesting admission from Radrizzani, if the exchange is true;

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....tement-4125118

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    how very South Yorkshire to think we think of you as the Yorkshire derby.

Fair play for getting promoted but still a sh@te team from a sh@te city.
    Erm ... two teams from Yorkshire playing each other is a Yorkshire derby - I couldn't give two ****s if you're small time enough to think Bradford and Huddersfield are bigger. There's been too few Yorkshire derbies in the top flight these past few years, we could do with some more.

Whats tha reckon Rev about this Bumpkin trying to big time it over South Yorkshire ?

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    Erm ... two teams from Yorkshire playing each other is a Yorkshire derby - I couldn't give two ****s if you're small time enough to think Bradford and Huddersfield are bigger. There's been too few Yorkshire derbies in the top flight these past few years, we could do with some more.

Whats tha reckon Rev about this Bumpkin trying to big time it over South Yorkshire ?
    For two years you have been quiet - can’t you just try and do the same for a few more months - oh you are a blunt and can’t

Never have I disliked a bunch of players more, they've no ideas, no real effort bar a few and no hope.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Never have I disliked a bunch of players more, they've no ideas, no real effort bar a few and no hope.
    Been an absolutely shambolic season.

I actually thought we had recruited quite well in the summer, but we have just imploded and then completely surrendered.

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    Been an absolutely shambolic season.

I actually thought we had recruited quite well in the summer, but we have just imploded and then completely surrendered.
    Not a single player we signed in the summer has proven to be worthwhile and I include Adams in that because for all his effort all he has in his locker is tackling and we were still losing every game with him in there.

Wober looks good but its too late and again he is just injured all the time then there is Gnonto who they signed by accident because they panicked after letting Dan James leave so I give them 0 credit for that one.

Then they let Klich go mid-season, Cresswell go out on loan, Gelhardt go out on loan, Drameh go out on loan, Llorente and James who all would I believe particularly Klich contributed to our season. Llorente has had his issues but tell me a defender that hasn't looked terrible for us since our first season?

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Not a single player we signed in the summer has proven to be worthwhile and I include Adams in that because for all his effort all he has in his locker is tackling and we were still losing every game with him in there.

Wober looks good but its too late and again he is just injured all the time then there is Gnonto who they signed by accident because they panicked after letting Dan James leave so I give them 0 credit for that one.

Then they let Klich go mid-season, Cresswell go out on loan, Gelhardt go out on loan, Drameh go out on loan, Llorente and James who all would I believe particularly Klich contributed to our season. Llorente has had his issues but tell me a defender that hasn't looked terrible for us since our first season?
    Totally agree, I thought a lot of them had potential and that we might get mid table, but they all have regressed.

Rasmus, just not good enough, can't pass the ball, slow and doesn't understand offside
    Adams, good engine, can tackle but no passing range and can't shoot.
    Aaronson, has never really produced anything and far to lightweight.
    Gnonto, as mentioned a panic buy.
    Roca, no legs, Positionaly poor and rubbish tackling.
    Rutter... just wtf, disaster
    Mckennie, waste of space.
    Wober, a leader, a cb bought to play left back, decent enough.

Maybe forgotten 1 or 2.

The amount of money spent to produce a season like this is unbelievable.

Totally agree, I thought a lot of them had potential and that we might get mid table, but they all have regressed.

Rasmus, just not good enough, can't pass the ball, slow and doesn't understand offside

Maybe forgotten 1 or 2.

Got to try and shift the majority if not all of em and try and get as much of the fee's paid back in as well...not gonna be easy that given how poor most of em have been - just for example we paid 25 million I think it was for Aaronson , be lucky if we got 12 million for him now he is absolute crap!

Orta has well and truly screwed us over

Maybe forgotten 1 or 2.

Sometimes, the satisfaction of being (largely) correct about something really doesn't outweigh the devastation of the effects. This is one of those occasions..

It was a 0100 KO here in communist New Zealandistan. Wasn't in the mood for an angry night so watched the recorded game 0600. More garbage. Probably would've done better if we chose a fan at random and gave him/her the managers job. Same process for the board. Just sick of the same crap over and over. We do seem good at going backwards....from their penalty box all the way back to Meslier who hoofs it straight to an opposition player. The incompetence of the board is so bad, you have to wonder if the sabotage is deliberate.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)