+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sinisterra out for remainder of season

Sinisterra out for remainder of season

.....and Wober not currently training with team.

#fkd

Andy,

Ferk off,

That is all.

Lol. I'm just relaying the 5hite news. (I'll put £50 on Gnonto starts).

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Lol. I'm just relaying the 5hite news. (I'll put £50 on Gnonto starts).
    Starts? - a fight with Gracia for being left on the bench again? 🤔😆

Would be interesting if he’s not picked

A few fans have commented that Willy can get over enthusiastic (not a bad trait) but when things aint going well this can be a liability in those moments when we're under the cosh as he can get 'chatty' with officials which savvy opponents now know.

Great player but lots to learn obviously as discipline, crossing & heading still needs work on - so i can understand JG's thinking for the Gnontos development plan.

Great on the ball dribbling but consistently gets fouled cos of it, so his frustration red-mist descends & he tends to tackle/foul back recklessly.

Think he got booked in our 1-5 drubbing by Palace when he came on for Aaronson - so pro's & cons to consider with him.

7 yellows so far noted on his stats.
    Wilfried Gnonto Football Statistics | WhoScored.com
    https://www.whoscored.com/Players/43...ilfried-Gnonto

Well if you think he gets frustrated by fouls imagine why he feels like now with the moppets in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    A few fans have commented that Willy can get over enthusiastic (not a bad trait) but when things aint going well this can be a liability in those moments when we're under the cosh as he can get 'chatty' with officials which savvy opponents now know.

Great player but lots to learn obviously as discipline, crossing & heading still needs work on - so i can understand JG's thinking for the Gnontos development plan.

Great on the ball dribbling but consistently gets fouled cos of it, so his frustration red-mist descends & he tends to tackle/foul back recklessly.

Think he got booked in our 1-5 drubbing by Palace when he came on for Aaronson - so pro's & cons to consider with him.

7 yellows so far noted on his stats.
    Wilfried Gnonto Football Statistics | WhoScored.com
    https://www.whoscored.com/Players/43...ilfried-Gnonto
    I agree with this, he acted like a petulant child when he came on v Palace and nearly got himself sent off.

He has talent but when the going gets tough he disappears and starts acting like a child

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    I agree with this, he acted like a petulant child when he came on v Palace and nearly got himself sent off.

He has talent but when the going gets tough he disappears and starts acting like a child
    I suspect that if he was started, as opposed to being sent in to try and redeem the irredeemable, you might find him a more "mature" player able to see the bigger picture?

I much prefer a mid or striker like Bamford that can't outrun the slowest CB in the prem and misses sitters for fun. A close second is a a mid like Roca that is better at passing to the other team than his own. Of finally a mid that's s never passed a burger king without a stop for a whopper and is gassed after 1 or 2 runs. The best is one that everytime someone nudges him he falls down and loses that ball.

he is petulant and a high risk for cards. However, I doubt I'm the only one that thinks we had a much better chance on putting in the winning goal late in the game instead of the flopping fish. Not ideal but it's really all we have now that Sinistera is out for the season.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)