+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Semi-final tickets

Semi-final tickets

As a mere pleb it seems as if I can't buy yet:

This event is not yet available to you
    Unfortunately, you don't have the correct permissions on your account to purchase this event. Take a look at our Membership Options.

Or have they introduced AI and realised that they don't win when I go down

Anyhow, any idea when and if non-season tickets will be able to get on-line?

And was it you Gumpy grumbling that my barcode wasn't read first time? Impatience of youth.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post

Unfortunately, you don't have the correct permissions on your account to purchase this event. Take a look at our Membership Options.

And was it you Gumpy grumbling that my barcode wasn't read first time? Impatience of youth.
    Meeeeeee, never!!!!

I do know that I have to sign in to my on-line account before I can purchase anything. Other than that, no idea OP,

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post

Tickets go on general sale at 9am on Monday.

Get booking early to get the pick of the seats that are left.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Tickets go on general sale at 9am on Monday.

Get booking early to get the pick of the seats that are left.
    Cheers EP - alarm is set.

Online it looks like only a few singles left in DP (apart from AA), a reasonable amount left in Family Stand, a few singles left in the Kop.
    According to Notts, seats will be available in JS but can only be bought in person or by ringing.

Quote Originally Posted by LincsPie View Post
    Online it looks like only a few singles left in DP (apart from AA), a reasonable amount left in Family Stand, a few singles left in the Kop.
    According to Notts, seats will be available in JS but can only be bought in person or by ringing.
    Looks like tickets are selling well:

Tickets sales have surpassed 11,000 for our Vanarama National League play-off semi-final after going on general sale this morning.

We’ll welcome Barnet or Boreham Wood to Meadow Lane on Sunday 7 May (kick-off 12.30pm) and those without a ticket are strongly advised to buy online ASAP.

More than 4,500 tickets were sold within the first three hours of general sale and, to deal with demand, we have made seats available for home supporters in the Jimmy Sirrel Stand. As this stand will be shared with away fans, tickets for this area can only be purchased by calling 0115 955 7210 or visiting our ticket office.

Season ticket holders’ seats were reserved until general sale began at 9am on Monday.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...inal-h-250423/