+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers (2012) v Aberdeen

Rangers (2012) v Aberdeen

Play these c unts again next week and after what happened at Pittodrie last week and taking into account the coronation is happening next weekend, Barry Robson writes his own contract if we escape with any points.

Out, as per usual for away games.

2-3 Miovski hat trick

These are the matches our players should relish. I won’t be happy with anything other than a win (and i would much prefer it to be a reasonably comfortable victory). There was nothing about Rangers up at Pittodrie last week that had me think they could beat us. We looked far more dangerous going forward and far more accomplished in defence.

That lot are laying down to Sellick just now to keep themselves fresh for their biggest game of the season, so we'll need to be at our very best.

I fancy us to win 2-1.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    These are the matches our players should relish. I won’t be happy with anything other than a win (and i would much prefer it to be a reasonably comfortable victory). There was nothing about Rangers up at Pittodrie last week that had me think they could beat us. We looked far more dangerous going forward and far more accomplished in defence.
    Regardless how much we hate them, we never get an easy game against them.

We can beat them, but it takes a hell of an effort.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Regardless how much we hate them, we never get an easy game against them.

We can beat them, but it takes a hell of an effort.
    Aye, they raise their game against us, only playing 4 times a season. 😎 Their record against Celtic suggests so.

So I take it this means if we lose to the Huns next week then rj is going to be on here pissing and moaning that Robson isn’t up to the job.

He’s been chomping at the bit for weeks to start having a go at Robson

Just f****** beat the c**** - that’s the message from Barry to the boys!

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    So I take it this means if we lose to the Huns next week then rj is going to be on here pissing and moaning that Robson isn’t up to the job.

He’s been chomping at the bit for weeks to start having a go at Robson
    You are getting desperate

I haven’t criticised his management yet. I wasn’t particularly impressed with the idea of him getting the gig until the end of the season as I thought it was the cheap option. The guy has done decent so far and I hope it continues. If things falter badly he will get the same stick as any other manager. Hopefully Robson has more about him.
    I loved the look he gave in Beale’s direction after our match against them as that said it all….Robson is up for giving them a proper game.

With the excellent news confirmed today on the future of our management team, we will get the inevitable new manager bounce that has been long overdue.
    Repeat of last weekends score will do just fine.
    0 - 2 the good guys, Miovski and Pollock

John Beaton reffing the Huns game, Douglas Ross running the line

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast