+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post

And btw, I wouldn't insult you, there is no need.
    ... eh... you've done so on numerous occasions, easily looked up on here, maybe your part goldfish! To reiterate my view, Bamford is and has been mostly useless and whooaaa a cf who scored 4 goals this season for us, something else we won't agree on...Meslier should have been taken out of the spotlight weeks ago to protect him long term...

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    ... eh... you've done so on numerous occasions, easily looked up on here, maybe your part goldfish! To reiterate my view, Bamford is and has been mostly useless and whooaaa a cf who scored 4 goals this season for us, something else we won't agree on...Meslier should have been taken out of the spotlight weeks ago to protect him long term...
    As I said, no need to insult you. If you wish to trawl through historic posts to justify your apparent obsession with showing how bad I am, knock yourself out, although it does make you look just a little desperate, don't you think?

i really don't care what your opinion of Bamford is, you're entitled to it, that's for sure, but is that significant? Nope. what IS significant is that single point we got against Brighton, which had your petulant hissy fit about the player been enacted, we wouldn't have gained, and which, therefore, might just be the difference between PL survival and relegation. Of course it might not, but I'd rather have Bamford in the side scoring sometimes but not as much as we would all like (I presume that includes you), than some other nonentity like Rutter costing the club a record fee and running around a lot and achieving the square root of next to f00k all.

Beg Corberan to come back

Even Paul Heckingbottom seems to have kicked on okay since leaving us! Not saying I want him back, but results are there this year from someone we didn't see as good enough.

When we do change managers, a no nonsense/english league experience, should be the target.Being able to inspire & rally the troops, *****.
    That last interview with Gracia was shocking - dull, lacked energy & fight and this coming from the leader.
    Club needs to go back to basics across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    He did roast Marsch, and he got sacked shortly after..as i pointed out at time Willy cleverly avoided a reply to same question... and yes Bamford is useless in my eyes... he's missed a ridiculous amount of goals and now looks shot as a PL CF if he was 1 on 1 against a blind paraplegic goalkeeper i wouldn't be confident.... am awaiting the usual insults from someone who disagrees with you but really i dont give a fu?k as it's you
    Bamford is nowhere near good enough at this level and anyone who cannot see that is deluded. He did well in the Championship and had one good season in a team that were flying and creating chances for fun. Since then he has either been injured or dire. There is no point talking about the one or two goals that may have scraped us the odd point - what about the countless chances he has squandered (even missing a penalty and I mean missing the goal not that it was saved)? If we had pretty much any other medium quality Premiership striker (Ings, Watkins, Toney, Ayew, Mitrovic etc etc) then we would be cruising in mid table obscurity.

Clowns meeting today to discuss if they should or shouldn't sack the current clown.

Seriously there shouldn't even need to be a discussion he should have gone yesterday!

Let's pray for Leicester/Everton draw. Not sure why. I just like prolonging the agony.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Let's pray for Leicester/Everton draw. Not sure why. I just like prolonging the agony.
    No matter the result, we go bottom three. We have lost our goal difference in 3 games.

You know what Andy? As I've said, I don't think it will matter to be honest...but "if" there was to be any great escape, it may come down to goal difference. Now, given Leicester's is much better than ours, then maybe better for them to win and keep Everton a couple of points behind us. Then somehow stay in front of Forest whose difference is worse than ours. 🤔 Great theory...until Man City savage our goal difference next weekend! 😁

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)