+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone (a) 6th May

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    All sorted now but never bought tickets online from St J before so couldnt go that route.

Cmon United!
    Apparently if you'd also bought a PPV from St J during Covid that'll work as well.

Saints are cancelling Ormond Stand tickets they suspect have been bought by Utd fans.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Saints are cancelling Ormond Stand tickets they suspect have been bought by Utd fans.
    Where are you seeing that like?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Where are you seeing that like?
    Pussbook. Two lads just had their orders cancelled.

The club that gave 3 stands to Rangers this season.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    The club that gave 3 stands to Rangers this season.
    Yeah, that's the reason they aren't giving us the two behind the goal though.

Looking forward to this. Massive match

Only downside is that everyone I am going with is now spread around the stand - hopefully fellow Arabs will be generous in getting everyone to sit with their pals !

I suspect same side as recently - Middleton maybe featuring from the bench depending on how things go

Special mention for Niskanen who has been fighting really hard and doing well since he has come back in

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Looking forward to this. Massive match

Only downside is that everyone I am going with is now spread around the stand - hopefully fellow Arabs will be generous in getting everyone to sit with their pals !

I suspect same side as recently - Middleton maybe featuring from the bench depending on how things go

Special mention for Niskanen who has been fighting really hard and doing well since he has come back in
    I would love to see Middleton back for the weekend, but i would hope that the gaffer is making sure he is fit for the run in and not chancing playing him injured.

Hoping for a strong performance from the lads. Keep it simple and tight! We have had previous over the last few seasons, stringing a couple of wins together then believing that we have become Man City! I would take your arm off for a strong, stubborn performance, with all players doing their jobs with no brain farts and stealing a 1-0 victory. Some of our players are due us a massive performance after the last St Johnstone game! Best of luck to those who have managed to get tickets..I hope you get a performance that will make you drown out the St J fans!!

One thing is for absolute certain, Popadom will be targeted by them with a lot of pressure as a weak link (when we know he is).

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)