+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone (a) 6th May

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Bants mate
    Although I doubt my opinion of him matters a f*ck to him anyway.
    Exactly. We're all behind the team. It's forum banter. He says the negativity doesn't get to him anyway, so.... 😂

We are gonna win this...Zeek's magic bahz have tingled again 3-1 United

Bants mate
    Although I doubt my opinion of him matters a f*ck to him anyway.
    Fair enough ADS, I'm not a fan either but he's made a couple of decent stops recently. 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Fair enough ADS, I'm not a fan either but he's made a couple of decent stops recently. ��
    He's not really done anything that you wouldn't expect almost all professional keepers to do. He also got away with a huge fumble in the last game. He just doesn't inspire confidence at all I'm afraid and will never be able to put in a match winning performance in my opinion. You're right though, we're stuck with him until at least the end of the campaign so it's going to be a roller coaster ride.

He's not really done anything that you wouldn't expect almost all professional keepers to do. He also got away with a huge fumble in the last game. He just doesn't inspire confidence at all I'm afraid and will never be able to put in a match winning performance in my opinion. You're right though, we're stuck with him until at least the end of the campaign so it's going to be a roller coaster ride.
    Yes but doing what almost all professional keepers do is a real step up!
    That habit of knocking simple shot in front of him before gathering does my head in, it's also weird.
    But anyway fingers crossed there's no Stevie May's tomorrow 😎

Forget the **** keeper we have and let's just get tore in aboot them, Hibs, Livi and Well were far more dangerous games and we dealt with them. 2-0 tae United, c'mon!

Sitting in McGuires Irish Bar in Tenerife with beer in hand. Think I'll need several more before the afternoon is out!😳😳😅😅

Blair Spittal finally doing something for United!

Motherwell 1-0 Killie

United started well….need to put half chances away!

The comms on bbc are very much wanting a home win, all three of them

county winning

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)