+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Cakes [Play-Off Semi Final ticket sales]

Quote Originally Posted by Proactive not Reactive View Post
    Last time we sold in the Sirrel tickets were sold via phone or in person ..maybe the home part of the Sirrel isn’t on the Computer programme ?
    I bought mine on internet in the JS last night (about 7pm)

I think it was closed not long thereafter to avoid any Barnet/Wood fans trying to buy early. Though not sure why as neither will sell the 1500 allocation.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I bought mine on internet in the JS last night (about 7pm)

I think it was closed not long thereafter to avoid any Barnet/Wood fans trying to buy early. Though not sure why as neither will sell the 1500 allocation.
    Just had a quick look, the whole ground is grayed out now though "sold out" isn't yet appearing on the OS? Perhaps they'll open a few more seats up?

Could sales be suspended because all staff will be going to Jason Turner funeral today just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Could sales be suspended because all staff will be going to Jason Turner funeral today just a thought
    Did cross my mind but the ticket office is open 9am-5pm.

Notts County FC
    @Official_NCFC
    ·
    15h
    Club offices will be closed on Wednesday to allow staff to attend Jason Turner's funeral. The shop and ticket office will be open 9am-5pm.

Z2 is now up to purchase from, away fans?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Just had a quick look, the whole ground is grayed out now though "sold out" isn't yet appearing on the OS? Perhaps they'll open a few more seats up?
    Assume it's not saying sold out as it isn't, but the three stands available for online sales are. Per the latest update:

Home supporters must visit our ticket office or call 0115 955 7210 to secure their seat at Sunday's play-off semi-final against Boreham Wood (kick-off 12.30pm).

The Wood overcame Barnet in Tuesday's eliminator to set up the trip to Meadow Lane and, with the Kop, Derek Pavis and Family Stand at capacity, we have opened a section of the Jimmy Sirrel Stand to home fans.

As this stand will be shared with away fans, however, these seats are unavailable to purchase online. Our ticket office is open 9am-5pm every day in the run up to Sunday.

Z2 is now up to purchase from, away fans?
    Yeah, they've definitely taken Notts tickets offline (phone/in person only) so that Wood fans don't mistakenly buy tickets in the Notts end.

Up until now the O/S has been showing available seats even though you couldn't actually purchase them online. Surely you need to give peeps a bit of incentive to actually want to buy a ticket by showing what's available, No?

Z1&Z2 now. I know we've allocated Wood 1,500 tictacs, as it's on their O/S

Z1&Z2 now. I know we've allocated Wood 1,500 tictacs, as it's on their O/S
    Z1,2,3 and Y3 up now for Wood fans. Kop F has been opened up for home fans, where the flag is?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast