+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 📺A Special Team Talk by Jonathan Hammocks

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    What a beautiful video - would be great if it could be played at the ground on Sunday. I loved Jono’s National League North quip and the “attention span” line at the end, great stuff.

Just when you think the club can’t do anything more to impress you, they do something like this.
    One of the most heart warming videos I have seen in many a year, God bless that poor man and his family, let's give him something to really cheer in the next couple of weeks 🙏

A very special club with very special fans. Having lost their much loved CEO Jason Turner only recently there is no more incentive motivation and inspiration for this squad of players to go and finish the job for people like Jonathan and in tribute to Jason Turner and his legacy. Do it for them.

Awesome guy and humour. Great effort from the club.

Some excellent banter with great deadpan delivery from the the gentleman there.

I remember Simeone inviting someone with a similar situation to speak to his Athletico Madrid players before they won a big game. I think it does everyone good to reflect from time to time on how fragile this all is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12