+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Time to look at the prem league again..

Time to look at the prem league again..

Who do you fancy to come down to play us next season...

Weeds, Everton and Leicester would do me though I cant see soton getting out of it.

Everton need to have a spell in the 2nd tier I cant remember them ever having been in it tho I am told they were before i was born

Currently 2-1 to Leicester so looking like a trip to Merseyside next season...and a brand new stadium!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Currently 2-1 to Leicester so looking like a trip to Merseyside next season...and a brand new stadium!
    I haven’t been following the new stadium for Everton Brin. How is that progressing or will their likely relegation scupper their plans.

I want Forest Everton and Saints down although Leeds might be the one to drop. I will have to look at the remaining fixtures.

2-2 now....

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I haven’t been following the new stadium for Everton Brin. How is that progressing or will their likely relegation scupper their plans.

I want Forest Everton and Saints down although Leeds might be the one to drop. I will have to look at the remaining fixtures.
    I'm sure I read it is costing somewhere in the region of over £600 Million! Eye watering when you consider they are well in the red having spent over £300 Million over the last 3 seasons on players. How they've not had a points deduction is truly amazing.

What a brilliant game this is! Talk about scrapping for your league status.

Finished 2-2. Maddison who had a great game missed a penalty that could have helped Leicester climb clear of the bottom three.

Bet Leeds fans are pleased with that result.

Great performance from ex loanee Dan Iversen! We've had some cracking loan keepers - Iversen, Martinez, Rodak, Roos!!??