+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: High's and Lows of this season....what's yours?

High's and Lows of this season....what's yours?

I'm thinking of mine so will add to this later. I'm sure there are literally hundreds of them so please free to add yours.

Just thought of one.....

''We are staying up say we are staying up!''

Brin, the most important high was not conceding in the last 5 mins of the game......you could feel the sense of relief, when the Idiot blew for time, everywhere in NYS.....it was a great moment...UTM.

Low was Cardiff. Not the performance by the players as I believe they gave everything but the the result. Today will take some topping.

In fact I would put today just behind comeback Vs orient at Wembley and freaks mobbing vs Aldershot

Reading 4-0

Beating Blackburn 4-0 at NYS and only losing 4/12 games against the top 6 shows how far we have come.

Lows include the injury 'pandemic' that we suffered and the 4-1 humiliation at Ipswich but that I suppose is par for our FA Cup course.

That’s easy.

Highs : Full time whistle today
    Lows. : Before the full time whistle today.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Beating Blackburn 4-0 at NYS and only losing 4/12 games against the top 6 shows how far we have come.

Lows include the injury 'pandemic' that we suffered and the 4-1 humiliation at Ipswich but that I suppose is par for our FA Cup course.
    Cam, it's something we have to overcome when we play the clubs around us. If we perform with the same passion, then we'll be safe a lot earlier and lower blood pressure for all. It comes home at the end of the season just how important a single point can be, and it's worth to the club......UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I'm thinking of mine so will add to this later. I'm sure there are literally hundreds of them so please free to add yours.

Just thought of one.....

''We are staying up say we are staying up!''
    Sausage rolls mate ....Keep em coming

High… sheff utd away
    Low..nardendee loving everyone on this board..🤣

Highs - Having the privilege to see Viktor be absolutely immense week in and week out. Sensational season for the best keeper in this league. An end to the yo-yo years.

Lows - Injuries, curtailing the true potential of the squad. Also, performances against teams in and around us, for the most part. We have to address this going forward. Lastly, losing belief in the team towards the end of the campaign. Perhaps I, like many of our fans, need to truly believe that we belong, a mindset shift that this survival will hopefully reverberate around the club.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast