+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BBC Live coverage of Wrexham open top bus parade!

BBC Live coverage of Wrexham open top bus parade!

...........with helicopters,commentary and live coverage akin to what I would imagine will be happening on Saturday for the King's Coronation!
    Can't remember this for;
    Stockport
    Sutton
    Barrow
    Leyton Orient.......et al

Oh...the power of media!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    ...........with helicopters,commentary and live coverage akin to what I would imagine will be happening on Saturday for the King's Coronation!
    Can't remember this for;
    Stockport
    Sutton
    Barrow

Oh...the power of media!
    The land of hype and meaningless gestures

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    GTTM....you are not wrong!

Thought you’d enjoy the coronation.

Whilst the Hollywood/Disney circus is no doubt good for the fans of Wrexham, a club that fell on tough times, I just wish Deadpool and the other one were around when Bury FC desperately needed a saviour.

That would have at the very least given their fans the ability to watch their club still play, at their home of Gigg Lane

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Thought you’d enjoy the coronation.
    Yes, the spectacle of it is fabulous, something the UK is good at, which is why other countries are envious.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMiller View Post
    Whilst the Hollywood/Disney circus is no doubt good for the fans of Wrexham, a club that fell on tough times, I just wish Deadpool and the other one were around when Bury FC desperately needed a saviour.

That would have at the very least given their fans the ability to watch their club still play, at their home of Gigg Lane
    The FA,EFL could have saved Bury.

Yes, the spectacle of it is fabulous, something the UK is good at, which is why other countries are envious.
    I know some French peoples from the village where I live that are going to London for the weekend just for the coronation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Can't remember this for;
    Stockport
    Sutton
    Barrow

Oh...the power of media!
    The pair of Ryan and Rob have certainly hit upon 'gold dust' in their idea. At least two dozen 'normal' Americans (not Hollywood stars) have made the trip or even trips over to Wales to watch Wrexham. My own daughter and her boyfriend even wanted to go there on our trip to the UK at Christmas until they realised I wasn't going to drive them to Wales on Boxing Day so they had to make do with NYS

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I know some French peoples from the village where I live that are going to London for the weekend just for the coronation.
    Fairytale stuff

A Prince and a frog to kiss, what more would you want?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast