+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New US investors.

I think BT's over the moon really, eh watt?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    F*ck off the lot of you.
    I've said it before, I'll say it again, best, most astute poster on this forum is Alfie.

Top man,he's going to be a great ambassador for our club..Just imagine all those Yanks that will be googling BFC after watching that interview.
    UTC...KTF

Lots of publicity, lots of Yanks becoming aware we exist, but what next, how is this greater awareness of BFC in the States going to help us put out a better team and help us win games in the PL ? We can have a few million fans in the USA, watching us on TV, biting their finger nails as City bear down on our goal, but how is it going help us stop them scoring ?

I'm sure Mr Pace and JJ are not daft, they must have an end game that will be to our advantage, I just don't know what it is.

Frankly my dear......

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I've said it before, I'll say it again, best, most astute poster on this forum is Alfie.
    If ever there was evidence that condescending tw@ts should never have gone to grammar schools and comprehensive education should have been the norm this is it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    F*ck off the lot of you.
    Breaking News.

Ribble Valley Angling Club lands giant Carp, 'Haven't seen one this big in years', says Secretary.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Breaking News.

Ribble Valley Angling Club lands giant Carp, 'Haven't seen one this big in years', says Secretary.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Top man,he's going to be a great ambassador for our club..Just imagine all those Yanks that will be googling BFC after watching that interview.
    UTC...KTF
    seen bfc mentioned more times on TV this week than in the past ten years JJ always described as a minor investor. Could be the Wrexham virus is responsible but maybe it's the Mormon connection, Mr. Pace is a true believer as you will see when you watch the Sky program.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)