+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next seasons squad

Next seasons squad

This season might not quite be over but I already sense that MT won't be dawdling around building his squad for next season. Many players on that pitch yesterday might have played their last match in front of the NYS faithful. Of the starting 11 yesterday Victor, Humphreys,Ollie,Lyndsey, Haks and Hugill are the only ones still likely to be here next season.
    The close season will be a very pivotal time for our club and I do feel confident that MT will bring in some top quality additions. UTM

I think MT is astute and I trust him to do what’s needed.

It’s a good 6 to start with.

Give Hull a proper chance to prove himself. Morrison to prove his fitness if he does he gets a contract. All other central defenders can go along with Wood & Peltier can't be like this season players injured more than playing. Loan players we had this season only Leo I'd have back. Like Harding to sign a new contract. That's just defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    This season might not quite be over but I already sense that MT won't be dawdling around building his squad for next season. Many players on that pitch yesterday might have played their last match in front of the NYS faithful. Of the starting 11 yesterday Victor, Humphreys,Ollie,Lyndsey, Haks and Hugill are the only ones still likely to be here next season.
    The close season will be a very pivotal time for our club and I do feel confident that MT will bring in some top quality additions. UTM
    Unfortunately it’s all about what we can afford,I think the quality will have to be loans.

Forgot to mention Bramhall amongst those names.
    Of the loanees we signed other than Hjelde they can all go back for me. Not a cat in hells chance we can get Hjelde here permanently though. Others too injury prone or just not a Rotherham type player.

I don’t want us to be carrying consistent injured players so hopefully we can move some on and replace

I’d say at least 10 of our players will still be here next season

I wouldn’t mind Coventry back
    I won’t be surprised if we sign Wright

Like I’ve posted on another thread, it’ll be an interesting start to season and I’m looking forward to it already and we haven’t even finished this one yet
    Last edited by millertop; 02-05-2023 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    I think MT is astute and I trust him to do what’s needed.
    I had a quick word with MT yesterday.
    I said " I'm looking forward to the summer transfer window and any additions to the squad ".

His quick and to the point reply was " So am I ".

Whether he gets the player's we want & need is debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    I had a quick word with MT yesterday.
    I said " I'm looking forward to the summer transfer window and any additions to the squad ".

His quick and to the point reply was " So am I ".

Whether he gets the player's we want & need is debatable.
    Yes there will be a list then another list then….
    Good luck to whoever are trying to fetch them in

If the January transfer window is anything to go by then it will be exciting times I'm sure.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast