+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Next seasons squad

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    I had a quick word with MT yesterday.
    I said " I'm looking forward to the summer transfer window and any additions to the squad ".

His quick and to the point reply was " So am I ".

Whether he gets the player's we want & need is debatable.
    Better players will make MT,s job a lot easier so I,m sure he’s very much looking forward to it

Shane Ferguson is never mentioned but he’s one of those out of contract but with a year option by the club.

With loan players going back.decisions on some players to be made.some will be let go and naturally some will want to leave that happens.which will probably see a big overhaul in the squad.although we do have have a good spine to the team at the moment.so we need to build round it.

Injuries are part and parcel of the game and we may end up with injury prone players that’s the nature of the beast.but I think we have more than our quota this season and a lot of similar injuries which was worrying and whatever the reason is I hope it’s sorted this time around.wether it be the training ground or pushing the players too much in pre season and during season.build a squad to cope better.

Does anyone have a list of current contracted players and for how long ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Does anyone have a list of current contracted players and for how long ?
    There’s a sticky with this info up top.

I assume it’s correct as frog should know his onions..

Thanks Clarkey much appreciated

I think Rob Scott and his team will be making most of the list of possible signings up. The "B" list will be put to one side for a while now.

MT and his team will be asked for their opinions and suggestions.....then TS will be saying, "how much?"

Quite an interesting couple of months coming up.....utm.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    I think Rob Scott and his team will be making most of the list of possible signings up. The "B" list will be put to one side for a while now.

MT and his team will be asked for their opinions and suggestions.....then TS will be saying, "how much?"

Quite an interesting couple of months coming up.....utm.
    Yes interesting indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    If the January transfer window is anything to go by then it will be exciting times I'm sure.
    Karl, the thing I liked about January wasn’t the same old cliche’ we always seemed to hear from Warne.., “ We almost signed him…. They chose elsewhere…..It wasn’t meant to be etc”

Instead we bring in a load of players that fitted the bill to get us over the line. I can see the likes of Washington/ Kelly/ Eaves being replaced with the likes of Jevani Brown and others. Now if Brown did arrive, it shows Taylor means business and not just focusing on good hooman beings. In other words he’s looking to gamble on someone with a chequered past but delivers on the pitch.

Most intriguing to see how the summer plays out for Chieo due to being out of contract and in demand, Vickers to see if he wants to battle to be no.1 as we all know he could easily be elsewhere and whether or not we gamble on a Hall or Morrison again next campaign.

Plenty to move on and free up funds though.

It it true that instead of £7m next season it’s worth at least £15m?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast