+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat Sam

500.000 inital salary and £2.5 million if he keeps them up. Not bad for only four games.

Well, he's here & had them training & got Robbie Keane in to show them how to hit the net as well !

Interview/press conference here for anybody to watch.
    https://www.youtube.com/live/oh5HqtcRZh8?feature=share

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    I expect him to play the most negative, attritional football, relying on set pieces to get goals.

I dont like it, but he is the type of manager that will pick up unexpected points and maybe sneak a win somehow. That's exactly what we need now someone that can get the team to stop heamorrhaging goals and maybe steal a draw or an undeserved win.

4 games left, who of those available, would give us a better chance of salvaging the season?
    Must be a typo
    Should read "He is the type of manager that will pick up unexpected pints"

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    500.000 inital salary and £2.5 million if he keeps them up. Not bad for only four games.

A no brainer if you believe if he can get it done. Radz probably loses 300 million if relegated. Fire sale on players, lost TV revenue, 49's pull out or low ball him.

More importantly, if he can't sell this summer at prem levels he has no chance of buying Inter which is his home run dream.

think the odds are long but we sure weren't getting it done under Gracia.

we might nick one at home the last day of the season and maybe even the geordies if we catch them on an off day.

the hammers are likely out of the relegation battle by our game. might play some of the youngsters.

"its the hope that kills you".

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    It really won't, he's a useless, dishonest, morally bankrupt cnut.
    What was he actually found guilty of?

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    What was he actually found guilty of?
    I think that actual framing of the charge was along the lines of

Advocate for the Prosecution: "It is the Crown's contention, Mr Allardyce that you did, on or about 27 Sep 2016, behave in such a manner that there can be no possible conclusion other than that you are a useless, dishonest, morally bankrupt cnut. How do you plead?"

Fat Sam "Can I have another ****ing pie now?"

Name:  Fat Sam.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  64.3 KB

Give me strength .......

Name:  Fat Sam.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  64.3 KB

Give me strength .......
    On reflection, I think he is confusing (easily done at his age) football management with the queue at Greggs.

I think that actual framing of the charge was along the lines of

Advocate for the Prosecution: "It is the Crown's contention, Mr Allardyce that you did, on or about 27 Sep 2016, behave in such a manner that there can be no possible conclusion other than that you are a useless, dishonest, morally bankrupt cnut. How do you plead?"

Fat Sam "Can I have another ****ing pie now?"
    In other words he wasn’t charged with anything, just UK press hyping up something

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)