+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If Derby get promoted will they come for Chieo?

If Derby get promoted will they come for Chieo?

Harding too?

And here’s me thinking you would be on to praise MT and admit you got it wrong.
    Course not what a sad sack like some others on here.
    Slated him for weeks can’t admit you are wrong. There’s a few of you tbf.

why would ogbene go to derby when he wants to better himself

and play for one dimensional football warne

Either way we've probably seen the last Ogbene

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Harding too?
    Revenge?

Chieo doesn't want to play wing back. Why would he go and play for Warne who only ever played him in that less effective role.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Either way we've probably seen the last Ogbene
    Yes we probably have.we are probably going to offer him something as a matter of course.but won’t be short of suitors.but hope we don’t hang around for him waiting for a decision that’s highly likely is not going to happen.

I not so sure Ogbene will leave, it depends who comes in for him but I think Swansea away made him think the grass isn’t alway greener and we’re still in championship

Harding can be a good player but if he wants to move even to Derby then good luck to him

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    And here’s me thinking you would be on to praise MT and admit you got it wrong.
    Course not what a sad sack like some others on here.
    Slated him for weeks can’t admit you are wrong. There’s a few of you tbf.

For the record I was jumping for joy yesterday and came away from the ground, hoarse. I have been a season ticket holder for decades, so I feel as though I am allowed an opinion- on a message board which was created for that very purpose.

Regarding Matty Taylor- the jury is still out for me.

Only one of his signings was decent, Hjelde. Morrison was decent but crocked- so we can say that was a poor signing given his injury record.

What I do like is that he is clearly thinking long term about strategies to stay in the championship- both the style of play and the resurfacing of roundwood shows an astuteness that Warne lacked, in trying to protect players from injuries.

His use of Quina and Fosu was baffling- and the result yesterday has blinded many fans to those howlers.

I think Ogbene to Derby is a perfectly reasonable suggestion

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast