+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds Utd deserve to go down. ( Big Sam)

Leeds Utd deserve to go down. ( Big Sam)

Joke of a club,they would have been better waiting till Warnock saved Huddersfield & got him.Sam Allardyce should never be allowed to be in football.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 03-05-2023 at 10:15 AM.

It could get even worse.

We could lose our ground and be forced to play at an athletic stadium in Bradford.

We'll see....

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    It could get even worse.

We could lose our ground and be forced to play at an athletic stadium in Bradford.

We'll see....
    What the hell happened?

Do you think players are to blame or management?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    What the hell happened?

Do you think players are to blame or management?
    Poor recruitment with Manager/Players , board have made a proper mess and Victor Orta was like Ken Dodd on ecstasy!

Players have put in some real gutless performances as well especially last 5/6 games...shocking.

Least I will be able to go to the Cutlers and have a pint and walk to at least one Leeds game next season...silver linings

Poor recruitment with Manager/Players , board have made a proper mess and Victor Orta was like Ken Dodd on ecstasy!

Players have put in some real gutless performances as well especially last 5/6 games...shocking.

Least I will be able to go to the Cutlers and have a pint and walk to at least one Leeds game next season...silver linings
    Yes I’ve noticed some of players having been turning up when I’ve watched them

P.S.

Well done on staying up.

Interesting that when teams struggle and appoint a last ditch attempt manager they nearly always go for the gritty no nonsense types such as Allderdyce and Warnock

Haven’t not having

P.S.

Well done on staying up.
    Cheers, we can now relax until next season but I still want us to win at Wigan

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Interesting that when teams struggle and appoint a last ditch attempt manager they nearly always go for the gritty no nonsense types such as Allderdyce and Warnock
    Yes the players need to stand up and show that they want to be in Prem

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast