+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leeds Utd deserve to go down. ( Big Sam)

Would love Leeds to stop up on of the biggest clubs in the country, fantastic support it’s criminal the position they are in.
    They are in the top 5 biggest clubs in the premier league.
    Good luck to them.
    Also don’t want to be falling out with their fans next season 😊

From what I’ve read in the press their problems have also been around naive tactics and formation which have left them severely exposed.
    Hence the recent heavy defeats, some of which were against mediocre teams

God I hope they stop up otherwise there’s a dilemma on whether to pay £40 + in the away end

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    From what I’ve read in the press their problems have also been around naive tactics and formation which have left them severely exposed.
    Hence the recent heavy defeats, some of which were against mediocre teams

God I hope they stop up otherwise there’s a dilemma on whether to pay £40 + in the away end
    No dilemma just tell them to **** off.

Not buying is the only way to get them to reduce the price

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    P.S.

Well done on staying up.
    Cheers REV, are you happy with Big Sam in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Cheers REV, are you happy with Big Sam in charge.
    Not really but beggars can't be choosers and there aren't many out there who would have took the job on a 4 game contract.

Fat Sam will be happy regardless though , 500 grand a game and a bonus of 5 million if he keeps us up!

Crackers.

Was once in top few clubs in top league but now can't compete like most clubs can't with the financial muscle of the elite clubs now. That's why these old managers have been brought in in an attempt to keep them up. Bit sad for rest of the clubs knowing they are just making the numbers up!

Nice and easy for his baptism
    Man City away

Good old 'Big Sam'.Accuses a Judge for not releasing Sammy Lee from jury service of 'poor judgement' and in the same pressy says he isn't antiquated. The reason.....because him and Sammy love 'being together'! To hell with justice in the public interest.......Leeds United's relegation battle comes first.That sounds antiquated to me!
    Last edited by Jimmy Badfellow; 03-05-2023 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Would love Leeds to stop up on of the biggest clubs in the country, fantastic support it’s criminal the position they are in.
    They are in the top 5 biggest clubs in the premier league.
    Good luck to them.
    Also don’t want to be falling out with their fans next season 😊
    I would love them and everton to come down.

About time some these so called big clubs come down instead off the newly promoted championship teams

Nowt like blowing your own trumpet,this is what Allardyce thinks.I'm 68 but there's nobody ahead of me in football terms. Not Pep, not Klopp, not [Mikel] Arteta," he said.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast