+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool VAR cheat code v Fulham tonight

Liverpool are poor, but they are looked after!

Another penalty for scousepool now who would have thought that would happen.

https://youtu.be/MwYz29Vj1AU

It's a dive. LiVARpool strike again. They have been crap tonight too.

People need to stop worrying about Livarpool and concentrate on us. We are 6 points clear of them with a game in hand. If we don’t make CL from here it won’t be Liverpool’s fault.
    We want the team to change to be winners - we need to change our mindset too.

Finishing 4th is too big a deal not to let cheating refs get to me. I can only imagine they are being threatened. No i am not joking. I genuinely believe the refs are cheating.

Finish 4th this season and we will likely stay there for many seasons, but finish outside the top 4 and it might be a few years before we get close again.

On the Livewrpool forums, no one saying they got the refs working for them again, in fact the opposite, all saying they were hard done by.

I tell you now, if we win due to a **** ref decision, I will be the first to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    ,only consolation is they seem to be struggling atm,
    But still getting the officials support to win the games.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    People need to stop worrying about Livarpool and concentrate on us. We are 6 points clear of them with a game in hand. If we don’t make CL from here it won’t be Liverpool’s fault.
    We want the team to change to be winners - we need to change our mindset too.
    Fantastic post.

I was talking about this the other day and I was worrying about us blowing it. I said that 'this is Newcastle' but it was my Dad who pointed out that we're not the Newcastle of old. And that's the point, like you're saying, TT. As the team's mentality changes, so ours needs to, too.

Mind, I also agree with Bruno-this is potentially a watershed moment for our club. If we get top 4, it will help us attract the next tier of players which should, in turn, help us to maintain a strong top 4 challenge going forward.

Liverpool and the refs as well as the FA know that the filthy scouser hunts are FINISHED if they don't win ALL five of their games, so WHATEVER CHEATING METHODS/BRIBERY/INFLUNCE/VAR - whatever it takes to get these ****ers in the champions league is what is going to happen.

If I were HOWE, I would be policing the Newcastle can****, as I wouldn't put it past these scouters to attempt food poisoning our players !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Fantastic post.

I was talking about this the other day and I was worrying about us blowing it. I said that 'this is Newcastle' but it was my Dad who pointed out that we're not the Newcastle of old. And that's the point, like you're saying, TT. As the team's mentality changes, so ours needs to, too.

Mind, I also agree with Bruno-this is potentially a watershed moment for our club. If we get top 4, it will help us attract the next tier of players which should, in turn, help us to maintain a strong top 4 challenge going forward.
    Cheers Zip.
    The time we blew it to Man U was such a painful experience (along with the cup final losses) have, maybe not surprisingly, given most of us a doomsday attitude when we get to the business end of any competition.
    Now a new dawn is breaking and we need to embrace it.
    The last two wins were belter results and have put us in a great position. We have a massive game on Sunday and I can’t wait!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)