+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you sitting at Wembley?

Where are you sitting at Wembley?

Always wanted to do a proper version of this, now I can!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Always wanted to do a proper version of this, now I can!!!!!

Get in!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Get in!
    Stall?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Stall?
    Got my early bird tickets bit not sure what happens now ?
    I’ve filled in questionnaire to get to Notts end
    Last edited by SwalePie; 07-05-2023 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Fixed quote code error

Tickets on sale from 9am on Monday, priced 41 or 36 quid (half price for concessions on the 36 quid tickets):

https://www.wembleystadium.com/event...romotion-final

Is anyone planning to go by train? I see there is strike action planned for the day of the game, but Trainline is still showing some trains as being on.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Are the trains listed definitely the ones that are still running, or are they likely to be changed/cancelled still?

I'd rather go on the choo Choo as my daughter is coming and gets travel sick so driving would be second choice.

Thanks. Coyp!

Quote Originally Posted by shoot_five View Post
    Is anyone planning to go by train? I see there is strike action planned for the day of the game, but Trainline is still showing some trains as being on.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Are the trains listed definitely the ones that are still running, or are they likely to be changed/cancelled still?

I'd rather go on the choo Choo as my daughter is coming and gets travel sick so driving would be second choice.

Thanks. Coyp!
    Notts put a some info on the website about this. Apparently getting to London is not an issue, but no trains back after 4.30pm.

Quote Originally Posted by shoot_five View Post

Thanks. Coyp!
    I booked the train 2 weeks ago.
    Our 09:50 train to London is still running but our return is cancelled. We’re now staying overnight and getting a train back on the Sunday.
    I’m still a little nervy that the strikes will cause delays but I can’t find anything to suggest that’s the case.
    If anyone has experience of using the trains during strikes, that would be helpful.

Good question really….where is everyone sitting? How do all the singers know where they are going to sit? Is there some kind of unwritten rule?! Be a shame if they are all spread out and don’t/can’t create an atmosphere.

I’d like to sit on the sides but would also like to be near a bit of no black and white noise!

I am currently 1,952 in the queue, have to see what's offered.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast