+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FA website crashed

FA website crashed

Is anyone else having problems. Got right to the front of the queue, created my account then it crashed. Keeps saying service unavailable!

What a shambles!

I keep getting this message - "An error occurred while processing your request Sorry, could not load your details.If you are already logged in then try logging off and login back again".

Signing in and out hasn’t worked

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I keep getting this message - "An error occurred while processing your request Sorry, could not load your details.If you are already logged in then try logging off and login back again".
    I am getting the same error.

Has the allocation split been announced?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Back in but at the end of they bloody queue now. 39 minute wait. Have logged in on 3 different devices to make sure. Why don’t they spend some time and effort and test their website.

Crashing still on me unbelievable what a shambles

It's really disappointing to be honest and I'm surprised it's crashed for a National League Play Off Final. It's not the FA Cup final is it?

Also it seems like tickets are a free for all for any member of the general public who wants to go? Again very disappointing that clubs are not given allocation.

No consideration for the actual clubs season ticket holders or fans who have been all season to watch their clubs. That's what it appears to be at the moment.

I'm hoping this is not the case and the situation resolves quickly because for me the National League and FA have questions to answer regarding this if that's how it's set up. Likewise I hope Notts and Chesterfield make it known that if this is how it works its a farce.
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 08-05-2023 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Crashing still on me unbelievable what a shambles
    Close your browser and clear your cache. Unfortunately its the only way.

#standard

No worries, doubt it will sell out

Will go back online this evening and buy a big block for my group.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast