+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: FA website crashed

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpie View Post
    Finally managed to get 8 tickets
    Straight into booking with no queue
    Block 104 about level with penalty area
    Is there a good way of seeing where the seats actually are? Ours are in Block 111 which I can find but I've no idea of where the Row and Seat numbers are. Nonetheless the Wembley website does give me an approximate view from that Block which is pretty close to were we were for the Tranmere play-off final.

COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by DomdomPie View Post
    Seems like they fixed it. Finally got tickets after 3.5 hours of trying. Lucky it’s a bank holiday or I may well have been fired this morning!
    When you say ypu've "got" tickets is this the same as I have, the purchase is confirmed and the tickets will be emailed out later? Or have you got that email already?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Is there a good way of seeing where the seats actually are? Ours are in Block 111 which I can find but I've no idea of where the Row and Seat numbers are. Nonetheless the Wembley website does give me an approximate view from that Block which is pretty close to were we were for the Tranmere play-off final.

COYP.
    You can view the pitch from your block, see link

https://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-...from-your-seat

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    You can view the pitch from your block, see link

https://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-...from-your-seat
    That's what I said

Trying to log on to the site, apparently there are 17,000+ in front of me and it says it will be over an hour before I can get to hand over my money.

Well tracking and it goes down by about 50 every minute, that works out at almost 6 hours of waiting.
    Last edited by MarcusCole; 08-05-2023 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusCole View Post
    Trying to log on to the site, apparently there are 17,000+ in front of me and it says it will be over an hour before I can get to hand over my money.
    It’s bonkers, we’re down to 2000 odd now, I can only assume people are on multiple devices else they are selling at a ridiculous rate as you have to assume they are selling 2 tickets minimum per user.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    It’s bonkers, we’re down to 2000 odd now, I can only assume people are on multiple devices else they are selling at a ridiculous rate as you have to assume they are selling 2 tickets minimum per user.
    Yeah I’m down to 5 mins to go, with 494 in front of me. Been at this since 9am. 4 mins now as I type. Hopefully 4th time lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBoots View Post
    Yeah I’m down to 5 mins to go, with 494 in front of me. Been at this since 9am. 4 mins now as I type. Hopefully 4th time lucky.
    Finally. Got them. Why was that so hard !

This is absolutely ridiculous.
    If I get to the ticket page and it won't work again there's going to be trouble!!

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    When you say ypu've "got" tickets is this the same as I have, the purchase is confirmed and the tickets will be emailed out later? Or have you got that email already?
    Just the confirmation email. Sorry to add further confusion with my wording!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast